Chapter Thirty Seven

(These memes rule my folder of tbz no f****** joke)

Jacob's POV

I took the bus out. I don't have anywhere to go anyway so I just left the house. Though Kevin wasn't there I felt suffocated. So I left to get some more inspiration.

I open my phone and go to my sound cloud account where I would post everything. Including me and my friends having really weird conversations, song covers, or even songs of my own. My name on it is 천사의 or Angelic. I have my nickname by it which is Cobbie and I guess Kevin found out on his own cause last week he started calling me that, so he knows about my sound cloud. The place I make everything that means to me...music. That was my life and that's where I make money.

"Wow...'Things Will Change' got a lot more love than I thought it would geez..."
I smile though I wasn't much more surprised or my feelings were just so fucked at the moment that I didn't really feel anything even when I smiled. Maybe liking Kevin is throwing me somewhere I don't want to be.

"Hey Jacob...you chilling on the bus again?"
Juyeon, another good friend of mine asked while sitting in front of me. I just smile a bit and nod.

"House felt stuffy..."

"Why?"
I sigh and then Juyeon quickly smiles with a sweet and genuine concern.

"Get in a fight with a crush like in high school?"

"Damn I kinda hate you."
I laughed and he just chuckled at me.

"Well I won't ask any further but you need to go back and meet him...now."
Juyeon was kind of right. I really wanted Kevin to be in my life. I quickly jumped up and stopped the bus.

"Sorry for the urgency!"
I yelled at the bus while it left then I saw a taxi heading towards me.

"Taxi!"
I yelled and then it slowly pulled to a stop.

"Where you needing to go, son?"