Chapter Fifty Two (3k Special!!)

A wedding invitation...?

There was a wedding invitation sitting on Jacob and mines bed so I went to take a look but he came in and freaked out.

"Kevin no!"
He snatched it from my hands and I just pout.  There's no need for that. 

"Who's wedding is it anyway?"

"No one important I'm sorry for snapping at you just now."
Jacob apologized with a sweet voice so I just smile and leave a peck on his lips. 

"It's fine.  Anyway, Changmin and Juyeon are finally an item.  It happened yesterday.  He texted me."
I said showing Jacob the text and he just clapped in excitement for the two. 

"Finally it had been two years I'm so proud of them."
Jacob smirked and I giggle.

I take a few steps closer to Jacob and throw my hands around his neck and then he gently places his hands on my sides. 

"What do you want now?"
Jacob asked with a light chuckle and then I hug him tighter.

"Let's go out to eat with everyone and celebrate.  It's Friday they are about to have the weekend off."
Jacob gave a face of looking like he was debating it but I know better then anyone he was gonna say yes. 

"Ok fine."
He said placing a kiss on my lips and I smile into it. 

How can he be so perfect?? 

°•°•°•°•°•

Jacob's POV -

I'll take him out to dinner and I'll propose.  That's what I'll do it's perfect. 

"Jacob, we should get going Thier shifts are almost over."
Kevin said and I smile nodding.  He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth so I do every movement quickly. 

I run to our room quickly grab wedding invitations for everyone there to have and then I look around before shoving the ring in my pants pocket.  I put the invitations in my biggest jacket pocket so they won't get damaged then head out of the room where I see Kevin standing in an outfit I bought him not to long ago and he looked beautiful.  His shoulders showed just enough for me to want to put at least a small mark on his neck and his pants easily tucked his shirt into them. 

"Let's go."
He said but I quickly pin him to the wall kissing down his neck trying my best to at least leave one mark, small or big didn't matter to me. 

Kevin let out a small gasp them out his fingers through my hair.  When I know I had made a mark I had pulled away and smiled.

"Ok we can go."

"What was the point of that though?"
Kevin said touching the fresh hickey and I just smile.

"You looked hot and I only made it better."
I shrug and then off we went.

-----

"What are y'all thinking about eating?"
Eric asked hanging onto Sunwoo, both smiling from ear to ear with no end. 

"Who cares, food is food."
Chanhee spoke and I just giggle. 

"Hey Chanhee come here."
I said trying to talk to him and split apart the group. 

"Not just me, Sunwoo let go of your Blonde boy and Changmin if you don't quit staring at Juyeon and spacing out I will slap the love out of you."
Chanhee demanded and both quickly headed towards me. 

"What are y'all doing?"
Younghoon asked while all of us looked at out boyfriends' pouts. 

"Talking real quick, give us a second."
Changmin smiled with his comment and then we started walking a bit farther away.