Chapter Nineteen

- Jacob's POV -

I slipped up....bad. He said 3 days and the only thing I could think was 'it's 4' and I thought out loud.

 "It's 4."
It took me less than a second to realize I blurted what I was never planning on telling him if I didn't have too cause he doesn't seem to remember.

 "What?"
He looked at me like I was a criminal. I didn't know how to answer him or how to explain.

"Kev-"

"I need to go to Chanhee."
He was about to just hop out of the car, but I had to stop him.

"I'll give you a ride to their place."
He was still about to get out of the car.

 "I don't want you walking, I'll drive you there and leave when you get out of the car."
I made sure to try and sound stern, firm, and serious, but I don't know. It might not have worked.

"Fine, but hurry up."
He said hitting...slapping his back to the seat so I quickly put the car in gear and head off driving to Chanhee and Changmin's house.  

Quick stylist appreciation because whoever put Kevin in this fit needs a grammy.  - >

  - >

(A/N:  Ok since I legit procrastinated when publishing this story I only had 19 chapters written in a note book and since I can see people are liking this story I'll try to write everything else as fast as I can I promise

(A/N:  Ok since I legit procrastinated when publishing this story I only had 19 chapters written in a note book and since I can see people are liking this story I'll try to write everything else as fast as I can I promise.   Bare with me and thx)