Chapter Fifty Three (4K Special!!)

Chanhee's POV:

Kevin had me plan his and Jacob's wedding.  One that screamed gay but not too much...I don't know what exactly he was asking for but I made his wedding simple.  

I did an outside venue at a place that kept awnings open all the time.  Nature and things fit nicely together with weddings so I booked the place, but of course, I barely knew what I was doing and Kevin didn't either so I couldn't ask him for help.   

                So like any normal person, I asked the internet because I don't like asking people for such things. 

I've booked the place with a nice venue and so I have pictures from where I'm placing their reception and ceremony things...however, this stuff works. 

Reception:

This is where I'm choosing to set up the wedding reception party

This is where I'm choosing to set up the wedding reception party.  Generally really pretty too.  

Ceremony:

This is the open stage where They are gonna exchange rings and so on, the whole place is really open so they can either have a lot or a little people here for their wedding

This is the open stage where They are gonna exchange rings and so on, the whole place is really open so they can either have a lot or a little people here for their wedding.  It's all entirely their choice I don't really care.  I'm already working too hard and for what?   For Kevin...I need to give up life.  

"Chanhee...come give me attention."
Younghoon whines hugging my side while I'm continuing to do whatever I'm supposed to for this wedding on my laptop.  

      (I'm using a print off wedding checklist.  I told Kevin I'm not qualified for this-)

"You know I'm busy."
I said softly trying to look at what's next on the checklist.  Table decorations or numbers...no.  No numbers.  Bad.  

Younghoon placed a kiss on my cheek gaining my attention and I just smile.  

"I'm sorry I can't give you attention right now, you know I'm planning for Kevin and everything."
Younghoon shows his pout to me again and again but this time I really feel bad I can't give him the love and attention that he oh so loves and deserves.  

"I know but why are you working so hard on someone else's wedding when you could be sleep deprived and stressed about our wedding."
I just smile at his little bit of jealousy.  He's so cute sometimes I can't breathe sometimes.  

"Well, that's not very nice.  You better be in the same position then, rude."
I fake a pout and then he tackles me into a hug making me chuckle.  

"That's not what I meant, I'll give you the simple things and leave everything else to me.  I promise."
He's so cute...

"Ok, ok, you said it yourself."
I said getting him off me and facing him with a smile and he just pouts nodding.  Honestly, I don't think he could handle wedding planning so I won't make him do anything, that promise means nothing.  

"Their weddings in a month though, I haven't started till now.  This is hard Younghoon...give me two more days and I'll be done then you have me all to yourself ok?"
Younghoon nodded then looked at me.  I knew what he wanted.  

I face him and he places a soft, sweet, and loving kiss on my lips and all I could do was smile into it.  

"Do you want coffee?"
I nod at his question and he quickly jumps up and runs to the kitchen. 

Ah right I was gonna tell him to be a bit quieter because of Changmin but I don't live with him anymore...we're all slowly finding our own lives...as if we didn't meet.  I quickly went back to the computer to look for table decorations because numbers are dumb.  

or

or...

number two

...number two...I like that one better.  

------
Kebin<3

How's it going Chanhee?

I've got everything I possibly can get with the theme

I've got everything I possibly can get with the theme.  I got the cheap ones that are pretty and so on.  I'll bring the book over of what all is going in your wedding and stuff.  All you two have to do is find your tux's.  

Thank you so much, I know you worked so hard and I love you man.  Also now that you're done go give Younghoon some love :)

Yeah, thanks for that...bye now.

Yeah.

----------

Ok...now I can go kill myself in sleep...I'm so tiredddddd...

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-
_month later_

"Dude the place you booked is so nice, I'm really glad I let you do it."
Jacob said as if he was the one who asked me.  Buttholes.  I hate them.  

"Thanks, I made sure to find a place that was pretty and affordable."
I slump down with a tired smile and they laugh.  

"Well, I'm glad you planned our wedding really.  Thank you so much Chanhee."
Kevin said pulling me into a hug and all I could do was hang on as if I was touch-deprived.  I wasn't but I think a hug from the man who made me cry while planning a wedding needs to give me a hug...plus it felt nice.  

"Let's go though, the ceremonies about to start."
Jacob said and I nod softly while finding Younghoon's hand to walk with me into the open stage room.  

-------
Changmin, Juyeon, Sunwoo, Eric, Hyunjae, me, Younghoon, and even Kevin's parents.  No one else.  Not too big of a wedding but it's still nice.  

"Do you Kevin Moon take Jacob Bae to be your loving husband for better or for worse-"

"Why is this so long?"
I mumbled to myself in an almost sleep-deprived and stabbing pain.  I set my head to the table and everything.  I mean I love Jacob and Kevin's love and I'm glad they're getting married but I'm too fucking tired for this shit.  Beautiful wedding I had set up but yet again...I'm too fucking tired.  

After I hear an 'I do' come out of Jacob's mouth I look up to see the two share their loving kiss so I have a better chance of going home and sleeping with Younghoon.  

"You may kiss."
The guy said taking a step back to let Kevin and Jacob share a kiss that just showed that they were entirely in love with each other.  

--------
"Chanhee we are so glad you could come, go home now.  I can see you're dying."
Kevin giggled and I bitterly smiled wanting to hit the shit out of him.  

"K.  Bye."
I said simply leaving with Younghoon pretty much carrying my ass.  

sleep...

(A/N:  Ok so this is the last time I'm doing the special thing so I hope y'all enjoyed this!  By the way, if y'all did like this I hope y'all will read the other stories I have here.  I know, GROSS SELF PROMOTION, but I really hope y'all will.  thank you!!!)