Chapter Thirty Two

(Y'all I-)

Jacob's POV

I stayed in the movie theater parking lot for a good hour and I haven't moved because I've been thinking and plotting the same useless thing over and over again in my head just in case something backfires.

"Hey, Eric!"
I hear his angelic voice yell at a young boy with blonde bleached hair and with a big smile, Kevin hugged him and hung on the youngers arm as if he was the only one there who would ever be there for him. I felt a pain find my heart...my chest started almost cramping while I just watch. Then the younger grabbed Kevin's face and leaned in closer and I quickly look away not wanting to see what happened next.

I guess I was too late...

(A/N:  This story already has 700 views and I legit just started crying y'all are too niceeeeee.  I really do hope you enjoy the story though!  I'm working hard on getting it finished I promise!  I'll be posting more than one chapter also since there's so many of you so yeah.  I didn't even think I wrote that well and plus I was pretty sure that just because it's MoonBae that's why there are so many views but I'm sure there's a lot of you reading so I will do my best to work hard and please all of you.  *continues to ugly cri while typing this shit*)