Chapter Twenty Nine

I think I might be planning on asking Jacob out. It's been two more weeks since Chanhee last told me I liked Jacob and for me to realize he was absolutely right. So I think I'm going to make a move because I feel like I should be honest with myself.

"Yo Kev get out here!"
Chanhee yelled from the front so I quickly run through the kitchen and to the register to see Jacob and Younghoon together with sweet and soft looks towards each other. What the hell?

"Yeah...?"
I kind of wanted to ask but I didn't. I didn't want to cause a scene within a Mc Donalds right when we are about to close.

"Cover the rest of my shift for me ok?"

"That's only like 30 minutes!"

"Exactly! You can handle it! Gotta go on a date!"
Chanhee ran to the back room and left me out front so I quickly chase after him.

"Chanhee...what's with Younghoon and Jacob out front?"
He looked at me in a weird way real quick and then he smirked with an o shape for his mouth.

"I'm going on a date with Younghoon, guess Jacob is here for you."
He shrugged and I just smile. Not because of Jacob but because of what Chanhee said about him and Younghoon.

"What's up with you? You're dating a boy younger than you?"
Chanhee then turns around and hits me putting me in a bit of shock

"He's a year older than me you ignorant bitch boy."
Chanhee was normally strong with his words so I didn't get hurt by it.

 "He's not here for me...that isn't his normal face when coming to see me, you know that."
I pointed towards the front and Chanhee just smiles and shrugs.

 "Then maybe he's planning on dating someone else."
Then he left me alone in a fearful thought of mind. I was planning on asking him out today. If he's going out with someone then I can't...I can't ruin and stop his happiness like that. I walk back out front and then stare at Jacob while he's in a seat. Waiting...most likely not for me because he's eying the door. I sigh a bit and Sunwoo gives me a small back hug.

"It's ok Kev."
I just smile and nod with my feelings still attached.

 "Thanks, man."
I sigh then look back up as Jacob smiles brightly and watches the door. I trace my eyes over there and I see a handsome boy with a soft smile and complexion. Kind of intimidating if I'm being completely honest. Jacob hugged the boy and then the stranger eyed me and whispered in Jacob's ear. Jacob nodded and then he gave me a tiredly fake smile. This new guy acts like a mean girl damn.

 "Hi, you're Kevin, right? I've heard so much about you...or all I could within the 15 minutes I could stand it."
Jacob hits the boy and I feel a pain shot in my heart. Wow.

 "Anyway, Kevin this is Hyunjun."
Jacob smiled in a happy way, but full of awkwardness.

 "A-ah...nice to meet you."

"Yeah yeah whatever, anyway I and Jacob should get going. Bye now!"
Hyunjun gave me one of those spoiled bratty princess waves before linking arms with Jacob and leaving. God, I hate him, but I have to endure him for Jacob's happiness. Even if it doesn't include me...

(I made Hwall a mean girl oh no I-)