Chapter Nine

(I Found this and look, bruh he's so cute he legit looks like a baby...I love Jacob wtf *Cri*)

"Hurrrrryyyy~!"
Changmin said dragging me and Jacob to the courtyard of the mall where Chanhee, Sunwoo, and someone else was waiting. Handsome, and he already had a sweet and pretty smile from what I could see.

"S-Sorry we're late..."
I said softly and then Jacob walked ahead with a rude look till he sat down next to Sunwoo. He smiles so brightly and though his Korean was broken he sounded perfect. Why did I have to say such a thing?

"Kev, Jacob, this is Younghoon. New friend as well."
Sunwoo said and Younghooon stuck his hand out.

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Younghoon."
Jacob took his hand and softly chuckled, his smile brighter than ever.

"Nice to meet you Younghoon, I'm Jacob."

"Nice to meet you, Jacob."

"You're very handsome Yougnhoon."

"Thank you, you're very handsome as well."

"Thanks."
They complimented each other with such sweet looks, it only made me mad. Younhghoon isn't foreign, I could tell. His Korean was good which meant it was his native tongue and he's lived here all his life.

"I'm Kevin, nice to meet you."
I said shaking his hand with a light smile.

"Nice to meet you too. I really like your hair, do you think you'll keep it this color?"
Younghooon stared down at my hair and I just smiled.

"Probably not, I think I'll just dye it black like my roots, thanks though."

"You should try light brown."

"That's an idea thanks."
I smile as genuine as I possibly could, but I knew it all too well that Younghoon was science and I couldn't be. I felt bad for acting so fake, but I just it's my personality.

My hair was dyed dark red, pretty much violet, it's actually been fading lately and it's getting kind of red-orange color thing...blob. I don't know. I really wish I could change d my thought process, like- what the fuck was that?

"Ok, Changmin is waiting for his friend to show up and meet everyone, be nice."
Chanhee said and we all set down.

 "Y-Yeah the more the merrier."
I smiled big. Everyone knew it was fake except Younghoon, but Jacob kept looking at me and I feel like he knows something and it scars me. What does he-

"Glad you agree Kev."
Chanhee smiled at me. Like a warning of don't slip up. Probably someone new.

 "Of course, having friends outside of work is a good thing,"
Sunwoo commented while everyone agreed, but me? I nodded with a wary smile, but I hated everything about this. Meeting new people makes me more plastic.

 "There you are!"
Changmin yelled towards a boy with stylish all-black clothing...he dressed like a...criminal? No no...a...kpop star, or even a trainee.

"Hi."
He said politely bowing and smiling brightly at us. He pulled off his hat to let down a fluffy mess of light brown hair. He shook his head and combed the hair with his finger a bit.

 "Guys this is my friend Hyunjae."
Such a nice-looking boy.

"Nice to meet you all."
He said bowing once again.

"Ok, that's everyone right?"
Chanhee asked and everyone nodded leaving me in relief. I wonder why they are doing this? It's ok they are probably trying to fix my social problem.

 We got up and started walking in groups, but I fell back to see if I could slip out and just skip this whole mall thing. But Jacob fell back as well. Either to keep me around or leave with me. I hope it's option 2.

 "What are you doing back here?"
English, somewhat of a relief to me.

 "Just don't like looking like a groupie that's it really."
I smiled and shrugged, but he saw through me.

 "Don't lie...you told me. Let's slip away for now. Let's go do something else till they notice we're gone."
It sounded great, but I was standing still staring at him while I try to get my shock and fear under control. When did I tell him...? What did I tell him?

 "W-What-when did I-"

"I'll tell you later, but first, let's getaway."
His smile was soft and full of understanding, but for what? It gave me anxiety but I just watch him.

 He motions his hand out to hold and I easily take it while my eyes still watch his smile in a daze. His hand warm, like a blanket while my heart felt like I had a ton of sleeping kittens in my lap. We started to slowly back up a bit more as we continue to watch the others before we turned around and ran away, hand in hand. Nothing I would ever expect to do with someone.

 "You're catching feelings."
My brain rang off.

 "He's already too good to you, and look how useless you are."
My gut...it's not wrong. I'm useless, I can't do anything right, and being with him would only make his life worse because I'm pathetic.

 "Let's go get you some Lime Sherbert since you're not feeling happy."
He knew about that too? I feel like I already slipped...but why him?