Chapter Sixteen

"Hey, it's like 2:30 we should get out of the house."
Jacob's voice was light and what I heard almost didn't make sense. I hum and continue to lay where ever I was then Jacob shook my sleepy self lightly but enough to make me wake up.

"Kev."

"Shush."
I said placing my whole hand to his face.

Jacob pulled me away and lightly started to play with my hair. I relax a bit more than he started to hum. I was laying in his lap. Now I knew where I was laying. I quickly pop up then I slowly open my eyes looking at Jacob's prettily confused face.

"Could I lay on your back?"
He questioned it at first but he turns his back to me so I lay my ear to his back and wrap my arms around his stomach which made him jump so I back away.

"It's ok, you just caught me off guard."
Jacob took my hands again and lifted them dragging them back to where I was about to place them before.

"Anything else?"
He asked and I nod speaking my mind soon after.

"Could you sing?"
I know why I asked but he didn't so I spoke my reasoning to get my desire.

"My mom, she used to sing to me. I would lay on her back so I could feel her sing through her whole body, and hear it too."
I play with my fingers even as I can't see them. Jacob then began to sing without any more questions.

He hummed at first then began to sing a song I used to listen to. One I knew every lyric too, not because I found it too relatable, but because it was pretty.

"Have you heard from the news? The clouds are falling from the sky and everything that's pink is now blue. Have you heard from my mind? We gotta find a way to cope or else things might not turn out so fine. And I start to give in...to the sin, to the sin. And I start to realize lullabies, lulla...Lollipops, and cigarettes, bubblegum and fishnets, heroin and slamming doors, medicine all on the floor. Losing innocence is easy, but growing up is hard to face. Give me something to hold onto or I'll slip right into little space."
His voice was beautiful but familiar, I want to remember where I've heard it from but I can't.

"I like that song...a lot."

"I know."
I felt weird at first but he quickly went back and said something through his defense so I didn't think he was a stalker.

"Sorry, Chanhee told me."
I don't know what was going through his head, but I didn't know what to think cause he was smiling a little while he looked at my hands playing with themselves.

- Jacob's POV -

"Sorry, Chanhee told me."
I look at Kevin's hands play with each other and I just giggle. He's so cute. Chanhee told me most things about him. That's the thing though. I accidentally lied o Kevin. I did meet Chanhee through the street but I and Chanhee knew each other before then. Chanhee invited me to meet him at work right before closing time so we could go eat together with Changmin but fate didn't do us that good but did me better. I went and saw Sunwoo, Changmin, Chanhee, and someone new?

He had dark brown to black roots with a sweet smile. Small lips and kind of weird clothing. I could tell he was new to Korea.

That day I was hit by this weird sense of reality where love, at first sight, was real and completely possible. I had stared at his name ta. Kevin...cute name. I ended up ordering just to hear his voice that reminded me of none other than honey.

Chanhee and Changmin left with me that day and I kept asking questions that they could barely answer about the boy. Chanhee then realized I liked the new kid and said I would get a fact about him a day.

For six months I stacked up and studied the facts Chnhee gave me while I never went back into the Mc Donalds but instead I stared at Kevina and only him while I was walking or driving past that same place for work.

When we went out drinking he told me about himself even more which help me understand his troubles and want to take care of him more than the past time I've been waiting to feel ready enough to meet him face to face again.

I guess he doesn't remember his first day?

(A/N:  Y'all this already has 200 reads my....HEART AHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I honestly didn't even know this many people shipped MoonBae but I'm all for it, please be my friends like fr fr)