Chapter Twenty Eight

Chanhee told me to grow up. I knew why I just didn't want to acknowledge it fully.

"Kevin! GROW UP AND GET OVER IT! YOU LIKE JACOB!"

He's right I need to quit being an asshole to such a good guy because I'm afraid of Sangyeon.

"Jacob..."
I said from across the living room where he sat inside a blanket all by himself watching extracurricular on Netflix. Weird show but he likes it so I left it alone and started to watch it with him.

"Yeah?"
He didn't spare a glance so I quickly just said what had been on my mind before this whole thing happened once again.

"Let's cuddle again...I-I won't kiss you if you don't want it."
I just wanted someone to hold me and I wanted it to be him. I like him, Chanhee was right...I just need to get over it and admit it before I hurt him instead of just myself in the process.

"Ok."
He paused the show real quick and headed towards me. He slipped under the covers and leaned my body to his while his arm comfortably rested on my side. This was what I wanted.

He then kissed my forehead and I just stare up at him while he unpauses the show and doesn't look back down at me. I then snuggled into his neck and just smiled. He was someone I knew I could trust and rely on. Being comfy with him now makes me feel good. I quickly react and leave a peck on his neck. He jumps a bit and I smile wide while keeping my attention back to the TV.