Chapter Twenty Seven

Jacob's POV

"loved that kiss...I love him, but I feel something strange. As if Kevin is using me as an emotional crutch and nothing else."
Chanhee scoffs at me taking me off guard a bit.

"Seriously? Do I need to come over there?"
He doesn't like how immature we are being...I understand but still.

"N-no-"

"Too bad, go back inside now. I'll be there in 5."
He wasn't kidding which scared me. He hung up too. Great.

I walk back inside to see Kevin sitting on the couch with sad eyes that remind me of one of those stray dogs from the shelter commercials. I walk back to my room without saying a word and I just hear him sigh with a sense of stress. So what? Am I supposed to care? Of course...I just kissed him with such passion and then told him never do it again because I'm afraid of being used. I've never been in a relationship like he was with Sangyeon, but I don't really wanna take the chance either.

"Jacob! Kevin! Open the fuck up you annoying hoes!"
I hear Chanhee banging on the door and then I hear it open.

"Where is Jacob?"

"H-his room..."
Kevin mumbled then next thing I know I'm getting dragged out to the living room by my shirt collar. He was angry, not gonna blame him much though.

"Ok listen. I want you two to quit being bitch boys and get along even if it's as friends. I'm going to ask you both a question and if I don't get an answer or I get an un-honest answer I will slap your soul into next week so you're a zombie till then. Got it?"
Geez...

"Jacob do you genuinely like Kevin?"
I nod with no hesitation and then Chanhee turns to Kevin.

"Kevin do you genuinely like Jacob?"
Kevin was hesitant then Chanhee quickly slapped him.

"JESUS CHANHEE!"
I yell looking over Kevin's now red cheek and then Chanhee slaps my hand away.

"Jacob stay out of it. Now Kevin answer me or I'll slap harder."
No tears came from the boy just a small scream.

"I don't know if I like him just yet!"
It hurt me but I understood he might not know how to feel.

"It's yes or no Kevin!"

"I don't know!"
Chanhee then flicked me and Kevin in the head and smiled a bit. Psychotic butt hole.

"Jacob kiss Kevin again."

"W-what?"

"Now."
Chanhee demanded and I quickly turn to Kevin for permission and he just softly smiles giving me a light nod and so I softly place my lips on his.

I give him 3 pecks before I slowly start to push it into a make-out session and he was just going with it. He didn't push me away or anything. I then pull away after a while and see something in his eyes. It was beautiful but I couldn't recognize it.

"Kevin, did you like the kiss?"
Kevin softly and shyly nods and then Chanhee smiles. Sweet this time.

"Kevin you like Jacob."

"WHAT NO!"
Kevin yelled and then Chanhee groans and stomps his foot at the older.

"Kevin! GROW UP AND GET OVER IT! YOU LIKE JACOB!"

Grow up...?