Chapter Forty Three

"M-Mom...dad?"
I stuttered as I watched them look at me with the smiles they would give me when I had fallen off my bike and cried. It was comforting but I really don't know how Jacob got my parents here.

"Come here my puppy."
My mom opened her arms with that smile.

I ran to her and my dad engulfed us both into a hug and all I could do was smile, no tears like I haven't been crying for the past 6 months or so...as if it never happened.

"How did y-you guys-"

"Jacob here invited us."
That wasn't good...I'm worried about what he told them.

"O-Oh..."

"Come sit we haven't ordered yet."
Jacob gestured towards the chairs at the table we got and I just awkwardly smiled. This isn't gonna work out.

"Jacob told us you're working at McDonald's and you're doing singing with him as a side job."
My mom looked at me with poisonous eyes but still smiled hiding her anger at me.

"Y-yeah. Since I got kick-since I moved out I came back to Korea to just live back home. How have you guys been?"
I was being as formal as I could while also being careful with my words.

"We've been doing great. We moved to a better patch of property out there, a nice house in the middle of it too. You should come up to Vancouver to see us, stay for a little while. Catch up then come back down."
I couldn't I would only get fucked if I stayed there. Jacob seemed to not realize what was going on between me and my parents' conversation. It was a threat but in the most subtle way, you could ever think of.

"Kev, babe, pass me the salt."
Jacob spoke without a filter and I choked on air. He doesn't know what he just did. I quickly pass him the salt and then look at my parents' deathly glares. It made me cower down.

"Kevin? You're-"

"N-No! It's a joke between us. Nothing more nothing less, I promise."
Jacob looked at me and then my parents and then he just smiled grabbing my hand and planting a kiss on it than staring back at my parents while I just froze between the thoughts of what could happen with this scene.

"Me and Kevin are an item. I promise you that I'll treat him well."
Jacob bowed with a sweet smile but my dad gave off a hiss and I quickly stared at the table.

"What kind of a man dates another man?"
Here it comes...everything that got me kicked out and hated by my parents just because of their religion.

"W-Well sir you see..."

"Can you drink?"
My dad quickly said with a soft smile and voice. When I looked up both of my parents weren't as hostile as they were...

"Kevin you can't date or marry Jacob here unless he can drink. You up for the challenge boy?"
My dad chuckled as he ordered a bottle or two of Soju and I quickly felt shock overfilling me. This was different. Nothing like I have seen before.

"B-But dad didn't you kick me out for-"

"Kevin you can't expect your parents to hate you because you're different. You're still our son...and we are sorry we had treated you so badly when we first found out. We promise we will be supportive of your choices...even in partners."
I look at my mom and she smiles with tears nodding her head.

I took a look at Jacob and then he gave me a kiss on the forehead and I felt tears of mine fall. Everything is ok now. My dad chuckled then handed Jacob a shot glass then I quickly grabbed it from him.

"Dad I don't know how to really drive yet. I'll drink with you tonight. Come over sometime and then you can drink, I don't think it would be a good idea for him to drink."
I smiled holding the glass properly and my dad quickly smiled and laughed pouring me a glass and agreeing.

-

I got drunk not long after and I still loved it, me and my dad were almost blackout drunk and he kept telling Jacob if he hurt me he would hunt him down and fill him with so much rice he'll pop. I love my dad.  

(A/N: Story is almost over!  I'll do viewing specials as well.  Once it hits 2,000 I'll make a special chapter just for every reader here.  Have a nice day cuties!)