Chapter 1

The moonlight shone high above and the night breeze is cool.

In the Royal Autumn Hunting Ground of Changlu Country, several teams of cavalry soldiers held up torches and searched in the woods around the camp.

Half an hour ago, Emperor of Changlu was assassinated in his camp, and now his life and death are unknown.

The camp was full of voices, crying, and humming. In another camp not far from the monarch's camp, a handsome young man was reading a book before sitting on the desk.

"Young Master, don't you wanna go and see?" beside him, an attendant serving tea asked in a low voice.

The young man didn't even lift his head and reply "No."

"But in case something happens to His Majesty..."

Before he could finish the sentence, the young man raised his eyelids and glanced at him coldly.

The youth appearance is still young, with elegant facial features, and even looks a little weak.

He should be just about to fall asleep with only a thin linen on him, lined with a thin and slender figure. The face was fair and flawless, except for a small cinnabar mole under the earlobe. The color was bright red, which was very eye-catching under the charcoal fire.

But when he looked over like this, it made people's spine chill and dared not look at it.

The attendant suddenly broke out in a cold sweat, and quickly shut up.

"You have been with me for a long time. What should I say and what should not be said, don't need me to teach it." 

The young man turned a page in the scroll in his hand, "There will be no next time, go out."

"Yes...Yes! "

"Wait..." The young man suddenly called him, "Remove the charcoal basin, it is too hot." 

The attendant was taken aback and looked at the young man. He don't know when the air suddenly filled with a faint fruity aroma.

Perhaps because of the charcoal-fired baking, the young man's face and the roots of his ears were visibly pink with the naked eye, making the little cinnabar mole more gorgeous, adding a touch of charm.

The young man tugged at the loose neckline and looked a little impatient, "What's wrong?"

"No...no." The attendant suddenly had some breathing difficulties. He didn't dare to say any more, and quickly took off the charcoal basin and left.

The attendant didn't feel right until he was out of the camp and faintly shiver because of the night wind.

The young master used to fear the cold weather but now it is late autumn. It is cold at night so how can it be hot?

Silence regained in the camp. The young man sat upright but looked out over the top of the book. Seeing that there was no movement outside, he let out a long sigh of relief, threw the book on the table, and lay down.

"...Finally left."

About a quarter of an hour ago, Ye Shu entered this world.

This is a powerful book of scheming.

In the book, the three dynasties of Dayan, Changlu, and Xixia were divided, and the male protagonist Jin Wang was the new emperor of the Kingdom of Changlu.

This male protagonist is different from another.

Jin Wang is extremely careful, cold-blooded and ruthless, and he will avenge any grudge. He was not favored by the first emperor, so he stepped into battle, killing his father and brother, and finally seizing the throne. In his enthronement ceremony, the eunuchs who had insulted him when he was young were all cut off by him, thrown into a tiger cage in public, and eaten to death by tigers.

After ascending to the throne, Jin Wang first used aggressive means to punish treacherous officials and eradicate the opposite parties. Then he provoked a war, and the lead imperial conquerer is himself, and in only three years, he defeated Dayan and Xixia, and finally ruled the world.

Ye Shu became the cannon fodder of the same name as him in the book.

The original owner was the son of a criminal official and was demoted to a slave when he was a child. He met Jin Wang as the prince and stayed with him as a companion. The original owner and Jin Wang grew up together. After Jin Wang ascend the throne, he appointed the original owner as Left Prime Minister and also to supervised hundreds of officials.

But the original owner and Jin Wang had a disagreement with each other and soon drifted from each other.

In the third year of Jin Wang accession to the throne, the original owner conspired with foreign enemies and assassinated the monarch's in Qiuwei. Unexpectedly the assassination failed and Ye Shu was imprisoned by the nine clans, becoming the first named cannon fodder to be overthrown by Jin Wang.

In short, he is just a tool man for the male protagonist to rise in power.

"What is all this about..." Ye Shu lay weakly on the table and listen to the noises outside the camp, causing him a headache.

There was a lot of crying outside, but no one knew that Jin Wang was not in the camp tonight.

Long before the original owner planned the assassination, Jin Wang had already anticipated it so what remained in the monarch's camp was just a fake.

Once the assassin takes action, the plan of the original owner will be exposed.

Three days later, Jin Wang would personally lead troops to surround the original owner's residence.

Going to prison, ransacking homes, and death by a thousand cut.

The original owner only survived three chapters in the book. At the end of the third chapter, the original owner was cut that only a skeleton was left. He was pushed down the tower by Jin Wang himself and then trampled into mud by thousands of horsemen.

-A real frustration and deep hatred.

Ye Shu shivered steadily, and finally couldn't sit still.

Among other things, this method of death is a bit too tragic.

It's unlucky enough to be transmigrate in the books inexplicably, he doesn't want to just die like this.

No, he has to run away quickly.

Whoever loves this tool, he will not serve it!

There was a mess in the camp, no one noticed, a figure slipped out of the camp silently.

Ye Shu knelt down and sat by the stream, washed his face with water, his fingers trembling slightly.

The drop of water slid down the neck into the neckline, leaving a winding trail of water.

He pulled the collar impatiently.

Why... so hot?

The royal hunting ground is located in the forest on the outskirts of the capital city. It is late autumn and the mountain wind gusts at night blows on Ye Shu but it doesn't feel cool.

He was immersed in the panic of escaping before and he didn't notice the strangeness of this body.

Now that he was blown by the night wind, he feel a little more sober.

The unspeakable sensation of hotness burned more and more like a wildfire, and a thin layer of sweat soon appeared on Ye Shu forehead, and even his breath became hot.

Ye Shu looked down at his hands, a guess suddenly appeared in his heart.

Isn't he... poisoned?

Who's trying to poison him? ? ?

"None?" The tall tree canopy covered the moonlight, and a figure dressed in black stood in the woods.

Behind him, the man in the front tremblingly said: "Your Majesty, the group of traitor is extremely cunning and well prepared. We really are..."

"Can't, or don't want to?"

Jin Wang's tone was light and steady. Qi Shushu knelt down: "Asking for Your Majesty forgiveness! Your subordinates will never betray Your Majesty!"

"Don't dare?" Jin Wang finally turned his head, those handsome eyes were cold in the moonlight, and his eyes fell faintly at the head of the imperial guard. He said, "This person, dragging him away and chop his head."

"Your Majesty, please! Your Majesty, please!" The

screams and cries resounded through the woods, and everyone looked at each other and did not dare to move.

"Hm?" Jin Wang raised his eyes, everyone trembled as he saw him, and two people immediately stepped forward and dragged the man away.

The cries gradually faded away, and the forest was so quiet that the needles fell, Jin Wang calmly said: "If you can't find him before he died, you know the result."

Everyone hurriedly responded with "Yes" and ran away in a panic. .

Jin Wang was walking in the woods.

Suddenly an abnormal noise came from the darkness behind him, and his footsteps paused, and a golden needle was instantly held in his fingertips.

A sweet and fruity fragrance spreads in the woods.

Jin Wang expression changed slightly.

This smell was...

Before he could react, a figure crashed into his arms. Jin Wang was knocked back half a step and his back is pressed against the rough tree trunk.

At the same time, a piece of black silk clothes covered his eyes, blocking his vision.

"Don't move." The voice lowered by the ear was light and faint, shaking horribly.

The sweet, fruity aroma fills the tip of the nose.

The scent is very weak, just like a green plum after the rain, if there is a seemingly tricky trick in the dark and can cause anyone to take a bit.

Ye Shu feels bad now.

After realizing that he might be given the drug, his first reaction was to escape here before the drug effect completely took off. But who knew that the forest was so big and the road was rough and hard to distinguish. He got lost not long after he entered the forest.

Ye Shu walked alone in the forest for a long time, his body getting warmer and hotter under the effect of the drug.

Moreover, he can't relieve himself at all, he wants... wants someone to help him.

"I've been poisoned." Ye Shu inhaled gently and said aggrieved, "...Can you save me?" There was a long silence.

The body in his arms was horribly hot, Jin Wang calmly took away the gold needle, raised his arm and wrap around the young man thin waist, and gently slid his fingertips across the back, causing the young man shudder.

The sweet and fruity aroma suddenly became strong.

"You want me to help you?" Jin Wang seemed to find it interesting, and asked softly, "Do you know who I am?"

"You...you are wearing the clothes of the Imperial Guard."

Ye Shu grabbed the man arms and squeezed it tightly like a life saving straw: "Help me find someone...to detoxify, I can repay you... Five days later, you go to a tea shop ten miles outside the city, on the second floor. Under the table at the end of the room...The money can guarantee you a life of food and clothing without worrying about this kind of life-saving livelihood." 

The original owner is powerful in Changlu and wealthy. Ye Shu had already made up his mind to run far away but he couldn't take away those family properties, however it was not difficult to give some money to this person.

There is no one else in this forest, and he can't go out. This is the only solution Ye Shu can come up with.

But the man just smiled slightly.

The voice was extremely low and deep, like a small hammer hitting Ye Shu mouth.

"I don't want money."

Ye Shu legs were so soft that he couldn't stand, his eyes were red: "What do you want?" The

man asked, "You beg me now, shouldn't you think about it?"

"I...I, I don't know." Ye Shu consciousness gradually blurred, his forehead was placed on the man shoulder and he whispered, "Help me, you can have whatever you want..."

Ye Shu got too close to the man.

After being blindfolded, the his senses are sharper than usual.

The fruity wood aroma seems to be a hundred times stronger than before, and the sweet and greasy breath is pervasive, pulling out the most primitive instinct in people's hearts.

Jin Wang had never thought before, that the young prime minister who dared to fight with him in court and made a mess would be split into a Kunjun [OMEGA].

Some men and women in this world will be divided again in the second division as adults. Qianjun [ALPHA] is mostly the ruler with strong power and high status, while Kunjun [OMEGA] is relatively weak and more likely to conceive offspring.

With Ye Shu temperament, Jin Wang originally thought that he should also be a Qianjun [ALPHA].

This is so interesting.

Jin Wang sharp lips slightly raised, and under the sweet and greasy scent of green plum, another brand new flavor spread in the forest.

The Qianjun [ALPHA] fragrance is cold and strong, and is extremely aggressive, like a strong wine that has been kept in dust for a long time, mellow and rich.

Ye Shu groaned impatiently.

He seemed to finally perceive the dangerous aura on this person, staggering back half a step, but was pulled back with force.

The clothes graze the blades of grass, rubbed softly and the two rolled together on the grass.

The black silk covering Jin Wang eyes finally slipped off, revealing those handsome phoenix eyes.

Jin Wang condescendingly looked at the person in his arms.

Ye Shu fell completely dizzy with this fall, his eyebrows frowned and he was instinctively drill into Jin Wang arms. His head was tilted to one side and the small mole near his earlobe had become red as blood.

This is Kunjun's [OMEGA] unique symbol.

He didn't even notice that he was in the differentiation period, and was still so confused.

Jin Wang caress over the brightly colored mole with his fingertips, forcing a few sweet moan from the young man.

Ye Shu couldn't bear this kind of torture, struggling slightly in his arms: "Don't..."

Jin Wang's tone was light, "Does the event tonight have anything to do with you?"

"No..."

Jin Wang deepened teh strength of his hands. "Speak."

"...I won't tell you." Ye Shu was already burnt by the emotions in his body. He buried his head in the man arms and whispered, "... I'm in trouble now and you not helping, why should I tell you?"

Still acting so confident.

Jin Wang was about to laugh with anger.

In the three years since he became the throne, Ye Shu seemed to have changed himself, and he began to fight against him everywhere. But tonight, he felt that Ye Shu from the past was back again.

That... the person who has been responsive to him and has been with him for many years.

Most of the neckline of the person in his arms fell apart during the struggle, and Jin Wang finally raised his hand to cover it: "There is no one else here, only me, what do you think?"

Ye Shu gently "whimper".

The answer to his question was the more intense fragrance of fruits.

Give up all resistance, like ripe green plums, full of fruity fragrance and ready to be picked.

Jin Wang stared at him deeply, and finally smiled with satisfaction: "...very good." The moonlight casts mottled shadows through the canopy, and tulle hugs the two intimately embraced.

Jin Wang clasped the young man waist tightly, shattering the moan in his ears and faintly: "Ye Shu, Ye Qian, you had better not betray the Gu [I or me used by the Emperor to address himself]."

He lowered his head and held the mole next to Ye Shu earlobe. Playing with the small moles, nibbling and pecking kisses, then a strong fragrance is released.

Ye Shu couldn't stop trembling, and was embraced by Jin Wang.

Like a lover.

"Otherwise, Gu will have to make you pay the price..."

NOTE: This whole chapter is unedited, sorry for the grammar. :)