Chapter 6

The edict is only the first step.

The process of the royal wedding is tedious and complicated, and it takes more than one month to prepare.

It is not difficult to simplify. The first emperor was licentious and lewd. He had always taken a fancy to beautiful mand and woman then asked people to be carried into the bedroom. Come for a good night first, then give a place at will.

Not to mention that it was a wedding, and it was unknown to the concubine whether he could see the emperor again after first night.

But Jin Wang is not.

He ordered the Ministry of Etiquette to select a good day and auspicious day to announce to the world that he wanted to marry the queen with etiquette.

I am afraid that others will not know that he is getting married.

As for who the marriage partner is, no one knows.

Jin Wang edict to the concubine was not made public. In fact, the absurd thing about Young master Ye death was unknown to the and no one dared to disclose it.

Monarch Changlu has always been unpredictable and everyone has no results in various investigations and dare not touch the mold, so he can only give it up temporarily.

Three days later, the leftist "Ye Shu", who was conspiring to make trouble, was quickly executed outside the city gate.

Tens of thousands of civilian courtiers were forced to observe torture.

Regarding the Changlu monarch, it is said that he was not healed after being assassinated that day, and has been recovering in the palace.

He didn't even see Young master Ye for the last time.

Everybody in Changlu knew that Young master Ye and the monarch grew up together and they are like brothers. Who would have thought that Young master Ye would end up like this.

While everyone regretted, they couldn't help being even more frightened by the monarch's cruel methods.

When the spy returned the remarks from all parties, His Majesty was eating fruit with his unmarried little princess in his arms.

Jin Wang raised his eyebrows and with a smile, "There are still people regretting the execution of a rebellious minister, Young master Ye. What do you think Gu should do?" The rebellious minister is now peeling lychees for Jin Wang, shaking his hand almost throw it out the window.

"Those who conspiracy...rebels should be punished by capital punishment. Your Majesty... Your Majesty is right." After Ye Shu finished speaking, seeing Jin Wang just looking at him calmly, he bit his lips and continued, "The act of rebellion, cannot be forgiven. "

"Good. "

Jin Wang caress Shu fingertips, look at the kneeling spy in front of him," Do you understand now? "

The spy, " Ah? "

After the spy left, Ye Shu lowered his head thoughtfully.

Jin Wang is more terrifying than he thought...

It was just a spectator of punishment and the private speeches of the ministers were all under the control of this person. I am afraid that there is nothing he does not know about in this Country.

With those three hundred spies there, it is almost impossible to get to the sky if you want to escape from him.

He has to think of other ways.