Chapter 4

After breakfast, the maid quickly brought Ye Shou the soup.

They told him the soup haves a calming ingredient in the medicine so Ye Shu obediently took it and soon became tired, and he was lethargic.

When he wakes up again, it is already afternoon.

Jin Wang is no longer in the bedroom, Ye Shu already neatly dressed, and soon a maid brings lunch.

The maid saluted Ye Shu: "Your Majesty instructed Young master Ye to go to the martial arts field after lunch."

"Martial arts field?"

What kind of demon is Jin Wang going to be today?

Ye Shu asked, "Why did your majesty ask me to go there?"

"The slave doesn't know." After the maid passed the message, she waited aside. Ye Shu glanced at her and didn't ask any more.

Most people sent by Jin Wang couldn't ask anything.

Ye Shu's meal was tasteless so he hurriedly filled his stomach and asked the maid to take him out.

After leaving the sleeping hall, he discovered that this is not the Imperial City.

This is Jin Wang summer residence on the outskirts of the city.

The scale of the palace is not much smaller than that of the imperial city. The sleeping hall where Ye Shu lives surrounded by a big lake. Ye Shu followed the maid around the veranda by the lake and walked around for more than ten minutes before reaching the martial arts field. There was a loud bang.

It was a gunshot.

Ye Shu paused and wanted to run away on the spot.

He knew that Jin Wang had no good intentions!

The maid beside him also stopped: "Young master Ye?"

"No, I'm okay." Ye Shu turned pale and shook his head.

Ye Shu walked into the martial arts field and saw Jin Wang standing on the high platform in front of him. Jin Wang held a dexterous foreign fire gun that made of silver, similar in appearance to a pistol but slightly different.

Bang-

a gunshot hits the bullseye.

Jin Wang put down the guns and smiled at Ye Shu, "What are you waiting for, come over."

Ye Shu stepped forward.

A small case was placed on the high platform, and Jin Wang pulled Ye Shu to sit down beside the case and immediately a servant came up to serve tea.

Jin Wang looked at Ye Shu: "Ai Qing seems to be much better."

Ye Shu said, "Doctor Feng is helping me a lot, thank Your Majesty for caring."

Jin Wang nodded: "Since Ai Qing body has recovered, we will continue to our topic from the last conversation."

Ye Shu: "..."

There is still more!

Ye Shu heart was turbulent but his face was calm. He calmly looked at Jin Wang, waiting for his next words.

Jin Wang tilted his head to gesture to the servant beside him.

Soon, there were footsteps in the distance.

Ye Shu face suddenly changed.

At the other end of the martial arts field, a dozen men and women with their hands tied and blindfolded appeared.