19- BOLD

**AUTHOR'S NOTE: Dad, if you're still reading this you're going to want to stop. Like right at this moment. This scene is ~spicy~ and doesn't add much to the plot so if you're uncomfortable with that you're fine to skip this chapter.
I wasn't going to go into detail with it, but I felt bad about making you guys wait so I figured you deserved it. I also wanted to step outside my comfort zone as a writer and try my hand at smut.
Here it is, as promised:

________________________________
With all that was going on in my life, I realized that George was right, I'm not in the best headspace right now. It's hard to pull myself out of bed and I feel sad all the time. But I know in my heart that I'm happy. I'm happy with him, I'm happy at the burrow, I'm happy with my life. I love everything about everything, yet something is missing. I wish I could read my own mind.

I walk down the stairs, deep in thought and unaware of my surroundings. Just as I was about to go down another set of stairs, I felt a hand on my wrist and was pulled into a room before I could process anything.

"Good morning, gorgeous," George whispered into my ear. He's behind me with his hands on my waist. He moves my blonde locks out of the way and kisses my neck. He wraps his arms around my waist to give me a backwards hug.

"Morning, baby." I didn't need to read his mind to know that his stomach was filled with butterflies. He loves being called that, and I rarely ever call him that. "How are you doing this fine morning?" I add.

"Amazing since I'm with you. You're pretty fucking cool. Perfect, even," he remarks.

There's a powerful thought overtaking him.

Sex.

No surprise obviously, I just didn't think it'd be consuming him the way it is now.

I turn around. I want to be bold, to surprise him. It's very easy to be bold when I know his intentions. I grab his face and pull it toward me. I tease him slightly, just barely brushing my lips against him. His herbal scent is swimming around my nose. I pull away from his lips and look into his beautiful eyes.

"Being a tease, are we?" he mutters. He pushes me against the door, pushing his body against mine to lock it.

I nod at him, the butterflies in my stomach intensifying.

"Merlin, you're beautiful." He pushes his soft lips against mine, one of his hands on my waist and the other against my jawline. "I reckon you're the most beautiful girl to have ever existed. You're prettier than humanly possible," he says in between kisses.

I suddenly pull back. "Where is your family?"

"Fred and Claire are probably in your room doing the same as us. We convinced the family that you can Claire are sick and we're taking care of you so they went on a family outing."

The Weasleys added a floor to be a spare room because they were tired of people complaining about no privacy.

"They better not be having sex on my bed," I mutter.

He shrugs. "We can have sex on Fred's for good measure," he says. I laugh and we go back to kissing.

I pull back again. "Will they be able to hear us?" I ask him.

He rolls his eyes. "You think I haven't thought of that already?"

I tilt my head in confusion.

"Muffliato."

I stand on my toes and wrap my arms around George's neck. He has to bend over to make up for the ten inches of height difference. Suddenly, he reaches down to the back of my thighs and pulls me up so he's carrying me. My legs wrap around his waist. He pushes me back against the wall, using his hands on the back of my legs and his body to keep me in place.