31- STEAM

content warning- sexual activity. viewer discretion advised.

george-

I didn't know what was going to happen when I took the aging potion. I truly did think it was going to work.

But now I'm stuck here, looking like the old man that lives in the river or whatever Tori was on about the other day.

I know she hasn't been herself recently.

A part of me is angry at her.

I hate that she hides things from me.

I just hope she's safe.

The part that bugs me most of all is that she feels like she can't come to me.

Why does she feel like she can't come to me?

Does she not trust me?

But I'm also angry at myself for not talking to her about it.

I should go.

I'm gonna do it.

I rush down the stairs into the common room. I take a sharp left and run all the way up the girls' stairs to her dorm. I knock four times.

Nothing.

I twist the handle of the door and open it to see that the room is empty.

My mind is racing so fast that I ignore Claire walking up the stairs and I run right past her. I race back to the common room and to the door. As soon as I bolt though the door my body collided with someone else's and we fall over.

The smell of grass after it rains, fresh laundry, and sandalwood overwhelms my nose.

I hear a groan and a weak but perfect laugh escape her mouth.

"Merlin, Tor, I'm so sorry. I was just looking for you."

Her beautiful blue eyes look into mine. "You were?" Her face begins to glow and her cheeks grow pink. I take a moment to study her, her hair carelessly hanging around her shoulders, her clothes messed up, a smudge of dirt on her jawline.

"Erm, yeah, yeah I was," I stammer. Her face was perfectly illuminated by a ray of light from a window across the room, making her features glimmer. She looks frazzled and confused, but Merlin is she gorgeous.

Lee emerges from the common room door with a girl on each arm. "So as I was saying, homophobes have small dicks- oh." He claps a hand over his eyes. "As you were."

Tori giggles her perfect giggle. "Lee it's okay, we just bumped into each other and fell over. You don't have to cover your eyes.

He doesn't listen and pretends to be blind, stretching a hand out to feel his surroundings. He gets a bit too close to the stairs and tumbles down then, reaching the landing with a groan. The two girls rush down to help him. Tori rolls her eyes and laughs.

I scoff. "Git behavior."

Her eyes float back to me. "So why were you looking for me?"