26- HONEY

"Morning, beautiful."

I open one eye to see a blurry figure standing or my bed.

"Georgie," I whisper, before closing my eyes again. The bed moves, indicating him sitting on the end.

He rubs my shin. "Tors, you haven't left your bed in three days."

This was true, I've mostly been resting since the last occlumency lesson. Apparently it takes a lot of energy to allow your mind to be beaten up. Lia is even worse, I heard she hasn't been awake much since that day. Father excused us from classes for as long as we need.

I shrug and close my eyes again.

"Can you at least please tell me why you're like this? It kills me to see you like this."

"You'll hate me if I tell you."

He hesitates for a moment. "But if I'll hate you for it, why did you do it?"

My eyes water from frustration. "I didn't have a choice."

His eyes soften. "Tori, there's no way I could ever hate you. Unless you hurt someone in my family, of course, but other than that I could never."

I sniff. "But I'm afraid it could end up hurting your family. And you. And me. And everybody else I care about."

He furrows his brows. "If it puts you and my family in danger, you have to tell me."

I take a deep breath, bracing myself for anger. "I had to teach Slytherins occlumency."

"What?" His voice was dead serious.

"I'm sorry I didn't have a choice my Fa-"

"So you were just doing this behind our backs? Behind my back?" His voice is more raised,a dn his face is turning red.

"I'm sorry."

"That you're the most powerful witch of our generation and you're teaching the next generation of Death Eaters? That's kind of important information, Tori." He was practically yelling now.

"I promised not to tell anyone."

"Promised? Promised who?"

"My father." I spit.

"Don't talk to me like that. You went behind my back and did the worst thing possible. You put everyone in danger. You put yourself in danger. Do you know what they'll do to you if they decide you're not useful?"

"I didn't have a choice I-" I'm interrupted by the door flying open. Claire, Ginny, and Fred walk in.

"What the hell are you doing, George?"

"Stay out of this, Claire."

"I wasn't going to say anything, but now you're making me angry. First, you're shouting at my best friend, and now my bloody girlfriend. You have no right to talk to them like this," Fred seethed.

"You don't even know why I'm angry."

"Oh yes they do," a voice calls from the door.

"Lia," I whisper. She comes and sits next to me on the bed, comforting me.

"Sorry Tor, I told them," she says, gesturing at Claire and Fred.

"It's alright."

"What are you talking about?" George spits. I cringe, realizing that George is talking down to Cordelia Rosier right now.

"I had a bad feeling, so I invaded your mind. When I saw you getting angry, I ran up here and told Claire and Fred why in the world you'd be yelling at her."