Chapter 1

The bustling of New York traffic is what woke me up. That and the heavy snores of the man next to me. I raised myself up slowly from the bed knowing that im bound to get a headache either way.

I threw on a my jeans and shirt from last night and grabbed my things before the guy whose name i forgot woke up. I exited the apartment complex and drove back to my apartment. I existed my car walking into my apartment building, heading straight for the elevator.

I pressed my floor level and in the next few seconds im opening up my door. I rest my things on the table near the door and went straight to the kitchen. I grabbed some frozen bananas, honey, ice and the blender, ready to mix my hangover remedy.

A few minutes later my headache eased up and i went to take a shower. I had dance practice in the next hour.

I combed my hair into a high ponytail and i threw on a white tee and black tights with a plaid flannel around my waist, paired with my converse high tops.

I threw four bottles of water in my duffle bag, along with my charger, change of clothes and gum before leaving.

It took me a good 30 minutes before arriving at the Melbourne Dance Club. I've always wanted to dance here ever since I've heard of it when i was sixteen.

I got out of the car and walked through the entrance. On may in i see some people that looked like construction workers speaking with men in suits that I haven't seen before. I walked into the dressing room area, where most of the girls and boys were stretching or changing their clothes.

I dumbed my bag next tk Jacob one of my best friends since i moved to New York. "Hey bitch how was your daily dosage last night?" He asked in a joking tone. "Ehh i couldn't remember his name so I guess it wasnt that good" i said. "Well maybe one day you will finally meet a guy whose name you will remember" he said. "Nope dont think imma ever settle down i have to much expectations" i said.

"What about you and Danny?" I asked him. He blushed at the name of his boyfriend. "Oh you know nothing old nothing new just the fact that he told me he loved me and we did it last night" he said trying to contain is excitement. "Omg Jacob thats so cute congratz" i said to him.

"Yeah I know thanks" he said. "Did anyone see what was going on outside?" Victoria one of the other dancers asked. "Yeah when i came in there were construction guys and some men in suits speaking" Sarah another dancer said.

"I heard that someone new is buying the club" Jacob said. I turned to him along with the others. "Where'd you hear that from?" I asked him. "Okay yall better keep this hushed i dont want to get in trouble" he said and he all nodded for him to continue. "Okay so a few days ago those same guys were here in Mr. Melbourne's office. I mean he always tells us when we have guests coming furing rehearsals some being the nosy person i am easve dropped on them and that's when i heard Mr. Melbourne explaining to them the how the place operates and they said they would start renovations today and would take good care of the club" he explained.

"So mister Melbourne is retiring?" Victoria asked. "I guess so" Jacob replied. We all had sad looks on our faces now. Mister Melbourne has been like a father figure to us so him retiring and not even telling us kinda hurt a little.

"Okay guys time to practice this is a speacial dance that we would be performing on Friday so on stage now now chop chop" Julie our talented choreographer said.

We all made our way to the stage. Julie giving us our placements. Me to the center middle row. "Okay watch me first and imma break it down step by step for you guys to follow" she said.

"Okay easy right? Okay so that was the girls part boys you will be partnered to a girl and i want yall to stand in a straight line going across the stage". She said. "Jacob come help me demonstrate the dance" she said. She and Jacob talked for a while, before the music played again. Jacob was standing facing the empty seats, and Julie's back was facing the empty seats as well.

The beat of the music started and Julie began to dance her body hitting every hard beat and her hands moving in the air. She turned around and walked forward snapping her hips to the beat. When she dipped doen that when Jacob slid in and stood up one time his hips grinding to hers. His hands roamed her body then stopped.
Julie danced around him and her just watched her.

They danced and showed us how she wanted it to be done both men and women. We clapped at the end of their dance. She told us to get in formation and she went it over step by step.

Once we got the hang of it she made us do it on our own. "Five, six, seven, eight" she shouted and the music began.

The doors opened and four men in suits walked in. One in particular caught my eye. During the whole dance i held eye contact with him. It made me felt like i was dancing for the audience so i did my full on best.

At the end of the dance the men were clapping. Mr.Melbourne appeared throught the doors and walked striaght to the men in suits. Julie gave us a five minute break. I grabbed a water from my back and went back on stage stretching again.

"Ladies and gents can i have your attention? As you might be wondering why are there construction men here, and men in suits" Mr.Melbourne said. "Well to say, i am officially retiring from the club it hurts me to say it but after 40 years it needs a new owner, so im passing it on to my nephew Louis Tomlinson" He continued to explain. I looked to see who he was speaking bout and to my surprise it's the same guy i was watching while dancing.

He was closer to the stage so i saw what he looked like more clearly. A deep green blue coloured eyes a messy hair fringed but the sexy way. His suited hugged him perfectly. He gave us all a soft smile and it was so adorable.

"He will be running this club from now on this week is my last week here so make me proud. You all have been like family to me you each are my sons and daughters and i love you guys so so so deeply much. I trust my nephew to run a tight ship but also be part of this family i know you will make sure he takes part in all the events here" he said.

A few tears were brimming in my eyes but i quickly blinked them away. Imma miss Mr. Melbourne he was like a father to me.

After the talk Louis said he would speak to us after practice, because he already to most of our break time away from us so to continue dancing and have fun. When he spoke you heard the thickness of the London accent in him. So your telling me that he's Handsome and has a fucking accent. Kill me kill me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : Okay so how was it please tell me its my first LT book and i love him so much i dont want it to flop. Anywho hw yall holding up during this pandemic ?and how is the whole online school crap? 1389 words just for yall.

Also please remember to comment vote and share my book to your friends.