Chapter 5

I woke up, brushed my teeth and made my way into the kitchen. I prepared the guys a banana smoothie for they were sure to have a hangover. "Shut that fucking blender off Jessica" Niall shouted. "Get your fucking ass off the couch Niall" i yelled.

I poured the smoothie into four glasses and bought them over to the living room. "Wake up boys, Up Up" i said clapping my hands and shoving some of them. The groaned the noise but slowly opened their eyes. "I made you guys my hangover remedy so drink up, i have to be in the club for one last practice before tonight so i want my apartment cleaned up when i get back home" i said to them.

"Whatever just shut up" Niall said. I rolled my eyes at him and walked back into my bedroom. I went straight for the shower.

I changed into my black and pink matching out fit and my vans high tops. My ususal hair being in the  tight high ponytail. I grabbed my duffle bag placing my four bottled waters in it and change of clothes for after.

I made my way back into to living room to see the guys cleaning up the mess. "Okay i will see you later tonight Niall" i said. "I'm staying at Harry's tonight " he said. "Okay" i replied. "Bye everyone" i said. "Jessica wait" Louis called out to me. I turned around to see him. "Wait here" he said. He grabbed his jacket and keys and made his way back to me. I watched him with a confused look on my face. "We're going the same place, saving the planet use one car" he said. I rolled by eyes but followed him to the parking lot nevertheless.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

LOUIS POV:

"You look stunning" i said to her, trying to make conversation. "Thanks" she replied looking out the window as i drive. "Thanks to your smoothie it actually kinda helped" i said. "No problem" she said. "It's your day to buy breakfast, usually it would've been your uncle but your the boss now so" she said.

I made a quick stop at IHOP. "What would they like?" I asked . She smiled at me. "What?" I asked. "Your uncle always buys us something from here" she said. "Just go in a ask for Melbourne usual order, should be ready in the next 10 to 15 minutes" she added.

We got out the car and into the building. I spoke to the hostess and she said our order should be almost done. I walked back over to Jessica and sat next to her my head resting on the wooden head part. "Soo, how have you been living in New York?" I asked her.

"I already told you that, remember the circle" she said. I chuckled and nodded my head. "Right okay umm, what's your biggest dream then?" I asked. "To be the best dancer i can be, be recognised for my talent" she said.
"You know not just work in club and be mistaken as a stripper, i mean like i get to dance in music videos for musicians, and at award shows with them. Even be signed to one of them and travel the world as i do so" she explained.

"So you don't want to stay at the club?" I asked. The hostess came back with our bag of food and we left the building driving to the club. "You still havent answered the question" i said stopping at a traffic light. "I like working at the club yes but i doubt i would get much opportunities there as I would if i explore more" she said.

"But don't people come there to get new dancers or something?" I asked. I didn't really know much about the club, i just know how to run one. "No that's just a rumor i mean we have some really good dancers but not many people have come to watch us to give us a chance like i said we're always mistaken as strippers not dancers" she said.

"Well i dont see any of you like that you're all equally and individually talented dancers" i said. We pulled up into the parking lot. We got out and enter the building heading straight for the dressing rooms. "FOODS HERE" i shouted. "Finally" they all said.

We sat and ate and spoke amongst each other. Jessica was speaking to Jacob and Julie was just speaking to me. I mean she's a nice person but she talks to bloody fucking much.

I went to my office to try and finish up some files and think of a theme for next weeks show. I heard music playing and i got up and went my the window that shows the stage. I watch Jessica dance at every moment I can. Why? Because she's fucking stunning a tease as well. I know she sees me watching her when she looked up at me she has a small smirk plastered on her face, and its like me watching her has her dancing 10x better than when i wasnt. Its like she's dancing just for me.

The day went by quickly and now it was time for the show. I walked down the stairs into the crowded room in search of my uncle. "Nephew there you are" my uncle said turning in his chair. I took the seat next to him and greeted everyone around him. "Hello uncle, how have you been?" I asked him. "Wonderful enjoying the retired lifestyle" he joked. "Haha i know you are" i said.

"How's everyone treating ya boy?" He asked me. "Very good they're kind people" i said. "Very well, i can't wait to see them perform tonight as an audience" he said grinning brightly. "Well i hope you enjoy the show" i said. We talked a few more minutes before the place went completely dark. I thought it was a power outage until i saw the spotlight on the stage on.

I watched my uncle he had the biggest smile on his face. "This is all for you" i said leaning towards him. He turn his head to me i never seen someone smiled wider than he had before.

The performance ended and my uncle was the first one up and clapping. The dancers parted the stage but Jessica and Jacob remained. They both had mics in their hands this part i knew nothing about.

"Goodnight everyone hii" Jess said excitedly. "As most of you know this club was orginally owned by this handsome man over here Mr. Melbourne for over 40 years now" she continued. "Not only has he been our boss but he's been a dad, brother and best friend to each of us and made this place our second home and our second family" Jacob added.

"Julie our amazing choreographer gave Jacob and I the amazing opportunity to tribute a duo dance just for you so everyone stay in your seats and enjoy the show" Julie said. They gave the microphones back and Jess positioned  herself in the center stage. Uncle looked at me and i just shrugged i had no idea they were doing this.

The performance was beautiful. My uncle shed some tears and stood up clapping for them. The whole crew came down to his seat and gave him a hug. Me watching that performance reminded me of what Jess was speaking about earlier. They are more than just dancers and people mistake them for strippers. I can't wait to see their lives take off and see them doing well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: okay so next page would be what i think the characters would look like. And also i think its time. I didnt see the point of me asking yall what yall think should happen even though if this book gets any reads and i feel like writing another book i will incorporate them in the others. But reason being now is because none of these chapters were released while me writing them their only drafts so when its released then yall gonna see all this so yeah.

Remember to vote, comment and share.

1386 words.