Chapter 10

Im hungry yall what good food can i make when im hungry?

When i got home i made myself something to eat amd watched some tv for a few hours.

My phone vibrated next to me. When i opened it there was a next from and unknown.

Unknown: Here my address see you tonight. This is Louis by the way love

I smirked at his message. I added his number to my phone.

Me: How'd you get my number?

Dick Appointment🍆🤤: Niall's phone.

I laughed.

Me: okay i will see you later tonight then.

Dick Appointment🍆🤤: see ya

I placed my phone down and went to wash my dishes and cleaned up my mess.

I did a little house cleaning. I grabbed Niall's dirty laundry along with mines and sorted it out in different bags. When i was done i took a quick shower and added light make up to my face.

My phone dinged again. When i checked it was Louis again.

Dick Appointment 🍆🤤: pack some clothes incase you stay the night

Me: why would you assume i would stay the night?

Dick Appointment 🍆🤤: because i for one know after i fuck you multiple times you would be to tired to leave.

I laughed at his text and grabbed a small bag and placed clothes for the morning in there.

I left a note to Niall telling him that i would be at Jacob's tonight. He doesn't know about Louis and I's agreement. I'm an adult and i know i don't need to hide who im sleeping with from Niall but Louis is his best friend and if Louis and i ever fall out i don't want Niall to choose.

I made my way to my car, dumped the bag in the seat next to me and pulled up the address Louis texted me.

An hour later im pulling up to a white modern house- no mansion just outside the city but still overlooking it.

I climbed up the stairs and knocked on the door

I climbed up the stairs and knocked on the door. A few seconds later a shirt less Louis in grey sweatpants answered the door. He stepped aside and let me walked in. I took in the place.