Chapter 4

I entered my apartment, flopping myself down on the couch. I switched on the tv till i found somewhat of a decent show.

My phone dinged and it was a message from Niall.

Niall✌❤: The guys are coming over tonight, if that okay with you.

It was nice to know that he messaged me remembering my rule.

Me: Sure i will just clean up and be in my room later.

I told him

Niall✌❤: 👍cool.

I started cleaning up my apartment. I swept the floor, placed the magazine in a neat stack on the coffee table, i wiped down the kitchen counter then i mopped the floor. Next i went to the bathroom and put everything in place. I have my own bathroom so this one didnt really need much cleaning since i don't use it. I lit up a few coffee scented candles and flopped back down on the couch.

It was now 3pm and Niall just walked into the apartment. "Hey, smiles good in here" Niall said.

"Just some candles lightning up" i tolde him. "You know where the spare room is right?" I asked him he nodded his head. "Cool, but you know your gonna have to get a job right, with Megan she did the work and left home alone, im not gonna let you be dependent on me all the time you have to work and do things around here" i told him.

"I know that Jess, i dont need to hear it from everyone. I'm going to start looking for jobs this week so yeah" he said. I nodded my head and dropped the topic.

I got up from the couch making my way to my room. I got in the shower and took a quick bath.

I changed into my white XXL hoodie

I changed into my white XXL hoodie. I kept my feet bare and made my way back into the kitchen. I prepared something for the boys to eat for when the came over. I hope they like it. I mean its tacos, who could hate tacos. I made guacamole, tomato sauce anything you could think of to put on them.

An hour later there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see the four boys there. Liam and Zayn and a case of beer in their hands and Louis and Harry just had smiles on their faces.

I stepped aside for them to come in. "Niall your friends are here" i shouted and went back to the kitchen. "Something smells good in here" Louis commented.  "Thanks i made tacos for y'all" i said. "We have tomato sauce, cheese, cutt up sweet peppers, lettuce and guacamole" i said.

"Urgh what is it with you americans and avocados" Louis groaned. The boys and i laughed. "Do you have a problem with avocados?" I asked him.

"Yes, fookin avocados, i have avocados and i tagg it in m'post, i mean you go to LA and fookin avocados, avocados on toast, im sure you like that though but its annoying avocados everywhere" he said. I let out a laugh at his rant.

"Well.. im not a big fan of avocados but they taste really good on tacos, but you dont have to eat them so"  i told him.

"Hey guys" Niall said. They each greeted him with that silly bro hug handshake thing. "Okay well i will be in my room watching tv if you guys need be" i said. "And please for the love of God dont break anything please" i added.

"Your not joining us?" Zayn asked. I shaked my head no. "If i stay with you guys i will be drinking alot and i do not drink before a big performance and i dont think my boss would be happy if i turn up hangover the day off the big show" i said the last part to Louis.

"Well i mean if he's going to turn up hangover i dont see ehy he would be upset if you do" Louis said a grin on his face.

"Still dont drink before a big show" i said. "Well just join us you can drink water or soda" Louis said.

I shrugged my shoulder and went to grab a Fanta. There were only on spot available and of course it had to be next to Louis. I rolled my eyes sat next to him. "Helloo" he said. "Hiii" i responded.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to 'That 70's Show'. "Nope" Niall said grabbing the remote and switched it to the golf channel. We all groaned at his choice of entertainment. Then Harry took the remote and turned it to 'Friends'. We were content with it but i wanted to watch my show. I let out a soft sigh and watched 'Friends'.

A few hours passed and we were all laughing at something Harry said. "Okay let's play a game. Never have i ever" i said. "What are you 16?" Louis asked. "No smart ass, okay its easy you say a question and if you have you drink if you have not you dint drink, and if your willingly brave enough to share your story then" i explained. A chorus of yeah passsed so we began.

"Never have i ever used someone elses toothbrush without telling them" Niall said. Harry, Niall and Liam all drank. "Eww" i commented. "It was yours by the way" Niall said. "You fucker" i told him. "Okay my turn, never have i ever had a threesome" Louis asked. I watched everyone in the room and slowly brought my drink to my mouth. Gasp were heard around me.

"What?" I asked. "Y-you had a threesome? With who" Niall asked. "Remember Kathy and her boyfriend Damien them" i said. "They wanted to spice up their relationship and asked me  poor girl he broke up with her afterwards to be with me but i rejected him i don't do relationships" i explained.

"Wow wild girl we have here" Louis said. "Okay my turn, Never have i ever....." i said trying to come up with a question.

"Never have i ever received a lap dance" i said. Everyone drank besides Louis. I smirked and he was just watching his cup out of embarrassment. "Oh my have you not gotten a lap dance before?" I asked. He shock his head no.

"Okay my turn..never have i ever shit my pants in public from serious laughter" Zayn said. He was the only one to drink. We all laughed at him. The night continued like that until Harry and Liam were passed out, followed by Niall and Zayn leaving Louis and I up.

"Stupid fuckers can't even hold their liquor" he said and laughed a little.

"So you had a threesome?" He asked n i nodded.

"And you never had a lap dance before?" I asked and he nodded.

"How come?" I asked. "Umm.. i was on a really long relationship and i don't like cheating so that would've count as cheating so umm yeah" he scratching the back of his head.

"How long were you guys together for, if you don't mind me asking, its just your what 27? 28? years old and you still haven't gotten a lap dance?" I asked him. "Um for five years actually we broke up last year, been busy with work so i guess when i went out with you guys last night it was my first time in a club since" he said not looking at me but his empty cup.

"Well im sorry to hear that, but you should really get one soon though its amazing" i said. "Are you offering me one Miss Oliver?" He asked me. I chuckled a little. "No but if your requesting i won't mind" i said leaning closer to him. He began to lean closer to me but me being myself moved past his face and leaned over to rest my cup on the nightstand. My breasts touching his arms.

"Fuck" he mumbled and i leaned back. "Well im going to go to bed you can crash here if you want" i told him standing up. He had a silly grin on his face. "What?" I asked. "Your a tease you know that" he said looking up at me. "Me no never" i said a sly smirk on my face i walked away but making sure to sway my hips. Before i disappeared i turn around to see him watching my and biting down on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: okay so how to you think Louid and Jess should get together maybe in the next four or chapters imma make them official.

Should Niall know or not?

Should an ex or ex fling pop in?

What do yall wannnnttt.

Remember to vote, comment and share.

1468 words.