Chapter 14

A/N: SERIOUS MATURE THEME GOING ON LATER PROBABLY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY MATURE IDK BUT YEAH FUCKING MATURE THEME LATER ON BE PREPARED CAIS EI WASN'T PLANNING ON GOING TO THAT EXTREME.

I woke up to the sound of laughter come from outside the room. It took me a while to register where i am until i remembered im at Louis.

I walk out of bed, to brush my teeth only to realise i don't have any of my stuff here anymore.

I remember the laughter and walked out the room rubbing the sleep away from my eyes. I stop when i see Niall and the rest of the boys in the kitchen.

"Hey guys" i said stiffling and yawn. "Morning" they all mumbled. "Niall did you-" i was about to ask before he cut me off. "There in the living room, i bought almost all your clothes and your girly stuff" he said. I went into the living room grabbing the black duffle bag off the ground.

Fucking shits heavy. "You know Niall if I knew any better I'd say this is your way of trying to kick me out my own home" i say to him. He doesn't even crack a smile he watches me with a serious look. He's not joking around when it comes to Ashton.

"Sorry" I said before walking back into the guest room. I shower and do my hair. Then throughing on one of my oversized shirts and shorts under it.

I walk back out to see the boys in the living room. Zayn, Harry and Liam on their phones, Niall and Louis watching what's on the TV.

I grabb the remote and change it to Netflix putting on 'That 70's Show'. "Heyy we were watching that" Niall said. I just rolled my eyes at him. I plopped down between him and Louis.

We all spent the day watching tv and i try to find some sort of edible food in Louis kitchen to make food.

It was around 8 o'clock now and the guys were leaving. "Make sure she doesn't give any trouble she's a handfull" Niall told Louis. "It's okay mate i could handle her" he said. "Haha alright mate. Jess please be careful. If you need to go somewhere call Louis or me so we so we know where you are" he said to me.

I know he's just looking out for me but it could be a bit annoying I'm an adult. But i dont say anything rude i know hes worried. "I will, now get home safely and keep my place clean and don't burn down the place" i say to him giving him a hug.

"Don't worry Nialler if she gets out of hand i put her in the timeout corner" Louis jokes while i just glare. Niall laughs at him before saying bye one last time and leaving the house.

"Time out corner really?" I ask him. "Yes really and you should've been in it today but we had guests but now we don't so i suggest you get to your corner" he said. I stood there my arms folded across my chest.

"Did i stutter princess, move along" he said. I stay still. He moves closer to me. "Must you make everything difficult luv?" He asked.

Now he's close to me like personal pace close. He stands behind me his chest pressed to me. He trails kisses down my neck then raising his head to my ears, his lips brushing my ears. "I should really be punishing you for being a tease last night" he said seductively.

"But you see Mister. Tomlinson, i believe you still have a punishment lined up, for not listening to me" i said extra seductively.

I grinned my ass against his dick, causing him to breathe in deeply. "And what punishment do you have in mind?" He asks his hands roaming my body.

I push out of his hold. "No touching love, follow me" i said. He did as he was told. If he thinks any of his punishment would be bad oh sweety mines way worse. A smirk appeared on my face at the thought of what i was about to do.