Chapter 16

"I asked you to do ONE THING, ONE THING LOUIS JUST FUCKING ONE" Niall shouted at him, after a few moments of silence. "And that I did she was with me when it happened she didn't get hurt or anything, I'm not fucking stupid Niall" Louis replied. Niall and Louis stared at each other with hard glares. "Pack your stuff Jess" Niall said still not taking his eyes off of Louis. "What- No, Jess don't" Louis said. "Excuse me?" Niall questioned. 

"What are you going to do Niall? Pack up and leave? Look for a new place? He will fucking find her either way, he clearly knows she's staying here" he shouted at Niall. "Exactly why she need to pack her stuff, HE FUCKING KNOWS SHE'S HERE YOU FUCKING WANKER" Niall shouted. 

"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP SPEAKING ABOUT ME AS IF IM NOT HERE" I shouted. They turned their heads to me now. "Get your stuff Jess" Niall said. "No" I protested. "Get. Your. Things" he said through his teeth. "No Niall, Louis has a point" I said. "He knows where I am, if I leave again he's going to find me, I'm not going to continue running from him, if he really wants to do something to me he would instead of being a coward" I said. Niall looked at me furiously. 

He took deep breaths and a few minutes of silence later he speaks. "Jess if he hurts you I won't be able to forgive myself, I promised mom and myself that I would protect you" he explains, a pained expression now on his face. I walk up to him and engulfed him a hug. "And that you have been doing Niall, you are but me switching homes is not gonna help in the end he's still going to find me" I said to him. He sighs and kisses my head. "I know I just don't want you to get hurt" he says. "I won't" I replied.

"Sorry mate" he apologized to Louis. "It's no problem I understand" Louis said. "I should head out now" Niall said. I gave him one big hug before walking him to the door. "I'm stopping by the apartment tomorrow around 8 in the night, I need to pick up somethings" I said to him. "Okay I won't be home around that time" he said. I nodded my head and gave him a kiss on his cheek before closing the door and walking back to see Louis cleaning up. "Let me help you" I said.

We cleaned up the house restoring everything to its original place. "I'm going to shower" I said dusting my hands on my clothes. "I can still run you that bath, if your still up for it" he told me. I smiled, at his words. "Yeah I would really like that" I said smiling shyly at him. 

We got up and made our way to my room. He told me to stay in the bedroom while he runs the water. A few minutes later he comes back out. "It's good now you should go in before it gets cold" he says. I thank him and made my way to the bathroom. Louis was about to leave but I grabbed his hands to stop him. "Would you care to join me?" I asked him. He smiled at me and nodded his head. We changed our clothes and got into the bathtub, Louis behind me, my back to his chest. 

We sat there for a few minutes in complete comfortable silence. Louis massaging my shoulders.

"You know Louis for someone that I have sex with a lot now and kind of living with I know nothing about you" I said.  He chuckles. "Well, what do you want to know then?" He asks. "Do you have any siblings?" I asked him.

"Yes actually, I do, there's Lottie, Daisy and Phoebe are twins, and another set of twins Ernest and Doris, I have one more sister but she passed away" he said the last part quietly. "Sorry" I said. "It's not your fault" he said. "I know but there nothing I can do about it" I said.

"What about you any siblings?" He asked. "No, before Niall it was just me and my mom" I explained. "How long have you known Niall?" He asked. "Um through the middle of  high school, we had a project together and from then on we started hanging out together" I explained.

"What about you? How do you know Niall?" I asked. "Best mate before he moved to Detroit" he said. "The lads and I went to the same school and we used to give trouble a lot always in detention so we eventually became best friends" he explained. "Bunch of trouble makers I see" I joked.

We sat there in silence for a while. "Me mom died as well....from leukemia, in 2016 was the hardest time of my life, I tried my best to come off as okay but I just couldn't do it" he said with a croaky voice. "Jess I..I almost killed myself, she was my best friend and all I asked myself was why did the world have to be so cruel to me you know? Like why take away one of the most important people in my life and leave me here to help everyone else feel better when I couldn't even do that for myself, I didn't want to be on this earth without her any longer, and then my sister dies a few years later, and that hurt me even more, but I really have to thank the boys for having my back through those years, if Harry didn't come over to my house I wouldn't even be here.." he says. 

He wanted to kill himself? I turn my head to face him. Tears falling down his face, it broke my heart. I turn my whole body to him and straddle him in a hug. He cries in my shoulder and I try to say calming things to him. After a few minutes he pulls away and wipes his tears. "Lou...I'm positive that both your mom and sister are fucking proud of you right now I don't see any reason for them not too" I said to him. "I know I am in some way I know that I am, you won multiple clubs and taking over your grandfather's club just to keep his name and legacy, your smart even with that smart mouth you have" I chuckled telling him. "Your handsome incredibly handsome I might add, your kind, your always quick to help someone indeed, even if it has nothing to do with you or you don't know them" I added. "And oh my god are you good in bed" I joked and he laughs. "There we go, and you have an incredible smile that I could stare at everyday" I said. He blushes looking down then back up at me. 

"Thank you" he said. "For what? Saying the truth?" I asked. "For making me feel wanted, ever since Eleanor, my ex I haven't felt wanted really, I mean I know the boys like me around but I always felt it was because I just got out the relationship and they wanted cheer me up instead of me working non stop you know" he says. "But with you I mean I know it's just sex you know but sometimes I don't think it's sex you know? Sometimes I think that we need each other more than we let on, like we use sex to cope with the feeling of being lonely, with other people we felt lonely but when I'm with you I feel like yeah I feel normal, I feel happy, I feel like there could be more" he says the last part watching me. His eyes flicker to my lips then back up to my eyes. 

I know we agreed to the no strings attached only sex thing but fuck. My eyes stays on his. He's right though. Every one night stand I had I never felt ant thing more than just a one night you know? But with Louis, I actually enjoy spending time with him, we laugh, since this whole Ashton bullshit he's been here for me and even missed going to the office to stay with me. He cares about me and now I realized that. 

We keep our eyes on each other and I lean in to kiss him, him meeting me have way. Our lips touch and stays still for few seconds before he moves his over mine. I move my lips with his. It was slow and gentle. His hands rest on my waist while mines wrap arounds his neck. We deepen the kiss even more, his tongue gliding over mines for entry and I open my mouth for him. We stay like that kissing  each other enjoying the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: okay so yeah this took like a few days to write because of school, but what I put about with his mom and sister are true I wouldn't put lies in I might not have said the whole thing because it makes me cry every time I'm reminded of them so I cut it short. 

But on another note, they finally see something going on between them I mean they've only been fucking for a few now actually if you realized almost a month I might say they've been doing that for now. and I've been reading a new book called Perv its a harry styles fan fic and I love it I just hope the author continues it cause i want to know what happens next but yeah that's all for now. some drama should be happening soon so stay tuned I guys or not if you don't like the book. 

Remember to vote, comment, and share

1647 words.