Chapter 24

When i told Louis the news he was very excited for me. We spent the rest of his birthday drinking beer and cooking for Christmas.

Christmas was even better. Daniel is an amazing chef, mix Niall in it and i swear... heaven is what i had.

Its now December 31st. His family is packing up for their flight tomorrow night. Louis and i are in the bed cuddling each other.

"I'm gonna miss them" he says in my ears. 

"Me too, i like them a lot maybe better than you" i joke with him.

"Hahaha funny, but im serious, Ernest and Doris have grown so much and i miss almost everything that goes on with all of them" he says.

I turn to face him.

"Louis...maybe you should go back and live in Doncaster for a while" i say.

"What no... no i can't" he says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"It reminds me of the memories my mom, sister and i had" he explains.

"Plus im not leaving you here by yourself" he adds.

"First of all i won't be by myself, and two, if you go and those memories come back wouldn't you be happy?" I asked.

"Why would i be happy?" He questions.

"Because you remember the good times and the bad times, some people cant even remember what they parents looked like because they pushed it away, and right now thats what you're doing, you're pushing away the good times and the bad, your pushing away your family, maybe you don't have to live there again but maybe monthly visits would do and facetime as well" i suggest to him.

"Yeah i guess i could try that. What about you? When was the last time you went back home?" He asks.

"I never went back actually that's mainly Niall's job" i say sitting up.

"Jess you just gave me a whole speech about going home....maybe you should take your own advice" he says.

"You weren't fucking abused Louis drop it" i snap at him.

"Jess my mom and sister died, that's why it's hard for me-"

"Exactly Louis they fuckimg died dont compare it to the shit i went through its not the fucking same" i snapped cutting him off.

(A/N: that fucking hurt to write).

He removes himself from me and get off the bed.

"Fuck you Jessica" he says and walks out the door.

I call after him but he won't answer.

Fuck Jessica....Urrggh.

I start crying. Fuck i always have to fuck shit up.

I stay up until midnight, he didn't even return to the room.

Its now half one and he hasn't returned.

I push myself off the bed and tried my best to walk out the door.

I take small steps and walk my way into the living room. I see him laying on the couch. I walk closer to him. He's not asleep.

"Lou?" I say.

"Go away Jess" he says.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean it, I'm sorry" i say.

He doesn't respond.

"I'm tired Jessica go to sleep" he says.

I bite my lips trying to hold in the tears.