Chapter 19

It's funny when things seem to be going your way one day and the next unwanted things comes your way. Its like one day i get up early and happy, i can take the longest shower and still be able to reach early to work or an appointment and the next day you overslept, you take a short shower but you're still late.

Sometimes i wonder why do life do us like that. Why can't life just pick one we either have a good life right through or a bad one.

Trying to figure out what to do with your life is already tuff when there's no one to help you when there is they don't take in your input.

The sound of a machine beeping seeps through my ears. I try to sit up but a surge of pain shot through my head. "Don't move Jess" someone said. "Let me get the doctor" the voice said. Niall? "Niall?" I asked.

"Yeah just it's Niall" he replied. I tried opening my eyes but the light was to bright for me so i closed them back. "W-where am i?" I asked him. "The hospital Jess" he whispered. The hospital? Did something happen to me? Where's Louis?

"Where's Louis?" I asked him. "He went to get something to eat in the cafe" he said. "Why am i in the hospital?" I asked him. Before he could respond the door opens.

"Ahh Miss Oliver i see you're finally awake. How are you feeling?" The man dressed in a white jacket asked. I guess he's the doctor. "My head hurts, and when i try to move my body pains" i explained. He presses his lips in a thin line. "Miss Oliver, you're badly injured at the moment, you have a broken ankle, a dislocated knee and a few broken bones in your left hand and a few stab wounds" he explained pointing to each injury.

When i looked at where he pointed i see my feet mid air elevated covered in a knee length cast. I look at my left hand its covered in a cast as well. My eyes start to well up. "W-wh-what? H-h-how?" I asked stuttering over my words. "How did i end up like this?" I asked crying out.

"Jess..." Niall said the same time the door opened.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

LOUIS' POV

I went to the cafeteria to get something for Niall and I to eat, while we wait for Jess to wake up. Its been five days now and she hasn't woken up since her surgery.

I stayed by her side since i woke up in the hospital. I had a few injuries a broken nose and bruised ribs but they aren't as bad as Jessica's.

I make my way back to her room. She must still be asleep. The doctor said it would be few hours till she wakes but but hours turned into a day and a day turned into half a week.

I opened the door, and i see Jess. Her eyes are opened and tears brimming and falling down her cheeks. We stare at each other for a while before someone clears their throats.

"Louis? What's going on" her voice croaks. My pressed in a thin line trying to prevent myself from crying. "Jess..." is all i could say.

"Is it okay if i explain it to her? Its best i explain so she can understand better" the doctor says. Niall nods his head but i say nothing. I slowly make my way to her side.

"When you arrived here we had to rush you to surgery right away. You have a few stab wounds on your stomach, like i said you have a few broken bones in your hand and you have a knee joint dislocation and broken bones in your right ankle. It would be very hard for you to walk, so you will need to be in a wheel chair for a while. You will have to do physical therapy to get back to your usual self....but i hear you really love to dance...but there's a umm..there's a possibility that you may not be able to dance again" he tells her.

JESSICA'S POV

"When you arrived here we had to rush you to surgery right away. You have a few stab wounds on your stomach, like i said you have a few broken bones in your hand and you have a knee joint dislocation and broken bones in your right ankle. It would be very hard for you to walk, so you will need to be in a wheel chair for a while. You will have to do physical therapy to get back to your usual self....but i hear you really love to dance...but there's a umm..there's a possibility that you may not be able to dance again" he tells me.

That. That's what im talking about. When life seems to be going your way but then one day everything comes crashing down.

I didn't even know i was i crying until Louis held me in his arms trying to calm me down. But i just continued crying.

"Miss Oliver it isn't all over for you, if we do the weekly therapy at least three times a week then in the next four months you should be dancing again" he said, but i just continued crying

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Miss Oliver it isn't all over for you, if we do the weekly therapy at least three times a week then in the next four months you should be dancing again" he said, but i just continued crying. In two months Taylor's tour start. I would miss it. That was my chance to be discovered and now im gonna miss out on it.

I cried in Louis' arms, while the doctor explained my therapy sessions and medication. I will be released next week they just want to make sure i don't have any concussions.

Five minutes after the doctor left i stopped crying. Louis and Niall tried speaking to me but i didn't have the energy to answer them.

Louis asked me a question but i didnt answer him. When he asked again i turned to watch him. I take in his appearance. He has a black eye and a bruised nose and his lips in a bit bruised as well. "What happened to you?" I asked him. "Umm...i don't think i should tell you this now" he said.

"Just tell me it can't be worse than what i was just told" i replied. He looked at Niall who looked at him and nodded his head.

"The reason we both are injured....is because.....of Ashton" he said. I did nothing. "He got into the rehearsals and when you went back for your jacket he locked you in a room with him and he abused you and I thought you were taking to long and then i heard you scream and i automatically thought it was him so i called the police...and i went to get you but the door was obviously locked it took me a while to get it open....and he threatened to kill you if i took another step and i didn't but he just continued abusing you and i couldn't take it anymore so i fought him but then he got a hold on me and beat the crap out of me and i don't know what he did next to you. I woke up in the hospital as well" he explained.

I turned my head away from him and my brother, avoiding all eye contact with them. "Where is he?" I asked. "In prison" Niall said. "But he has a life sentence, was arrested on the attempt of murder in the first degree, he doesn't get a parole officer he stays there" he continues. But i dont listen anymore.

He's serving a life sentence but he gets to walk, while I'm stuck in a wheel chair. "C-can you guys please leave me alone for a while? Please" i begged them. "You sure w-" Niall started but i cut him off. "Just go dammit" i shouted at him. He pursed his lips in a thin line and walks out. Louis looks at me. "Go" is said to him. He looked like we wanted to say something but decides against it and walks out.

I layed there crying my eyes out. Dance was my life, ny passion, i can't even fucking walk now until my bones are healed. I cried more and more, until i was to tired to cry anymore. I close my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay sorry i tried to do research but google likes to be some smart arses with me so i did my own thing if its wrong its just a fan fic not real life. Next thing, i feel so sorry for Jessica. What would she do next. She's missing out on the tour and won't be to walk until her bones are a little bit better shape for her to try again. But could she really dance again?

Remember to vote, comment and share

1500 words

BOSS WITH BENEFITS- LTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें