Chapter 2

"Okay guys that's it for today, practice tomorrow early in the morning 8 am sharp" Julie said to us. We all let a sigh of relief. The routine is amazing but we need to hit every beat if we want it to look good.

"Hey guys great job but can i have your attention please" Louis Tomlinson said. We all turned our head to where the audience will be seating. He walks onto the stage and stands in front of us. "Can we sit-in a circle i would like to know each of you lots so i know it will be a while" he said.

We all sat down in a circle me opposite Louis but next to Jacob. I got a perfect view of him so if i stared it wasnt that obvious. He told us about himself, how he run other club in LA, London and others. He told us how expecteded to make him proud and to pretend he is just like his uncle, be friendly to treat everyone with kindness but when its business we are serious. He told us that his office door is always opened if its closed then something serious is happening and not to enter unless told so.

"So what about you lads i spoke enough of myself what about you?" He asked us. Victoria was the first of us to speak. "Well my name is Victoria Sanchez, im 24 years old, im a single mom i work here obviously and i also work in a coffee shop a few blocks from here, its really fun working here the friendships i created is amazing" she said. Louis smiled at her and went  around the circle. He skipped me and went on to Jacob which was weird since i thought we were going in order.

"And lastly you" he said watching me. "Tell me something about you" he continued. "Umm... well my name is Jessica Oliver I'm 22 years old umm this is my one and only job i am deeply devoted to it. Umm i moved here from Detroit a few years ago and now we're here i guess" i said trying to gather much information but keeping it simple.

He nodded his but looked like he wasn't content with my answer. He told us it was nice to know each of us and that he cant wait to see the performance in full swing.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

I unlocked the doors to my apartment and went straight to the shower. I turned it one the coldest level it could be. As a dancer i should be used to it by now to help with the tension in my body but for fucking hell sakes was this water cold.

Thirty minutes later im in my oversized plain black jersery and knee high socks. My hair was still wet so i left ot hanging. I flopped myself onto my couch and switched the tv on and continued to watch re runs of 'That 70's Show'.

Fifteen minutes into the show i was interrupted by a knock on my door. I got up and opened it to be greeted by my stepbrother Niall.

"What do you want Niall?" I asked him opening the door more for him to enter. "Get dressed we're going out" he said. "Why? I mean im down to party but what's the reason?" I asked him. "Some of my friends are in town one of them just moved here so we're all going out to celebrate, i told them about you and that you love to party and you would kill me if i didnt invite you so get dressed" he said snapping is fingers.

He's not wrong.I would've been upset with him if he didn't at least invite me.