Chapter 7

I woke up with arms wrapped around my body. I don't remember going out last night. I remember coming back to my apartment and Louis dropped me home and i invited him in. Fuck shit please dont be Louis.

I turned my head slowly to see who was lying next to me. Fuck fuck fuck no no oh god nooo. I pushed him off my bed out of instinct. "Owww" he said groaning. "Fuck Louis what are you doing in my bed and naked" i said turning my face the other way.

He watched down his body and immediately released that in fact he is naked. He tried to grab the comforter but that was covering me. He got under it covering his lower half but sitting at the end of the bed away from me.

"How the fuck did we end up naked in your bed?" He asked. "I dont know" i said. "How much did we drink?" I asked. "I dont know" he sighed, running his hands through his hair clearly frustrated.

"JESS IM HOME" Niall shouted. Louis and i both watched each other in shock. "Jess? Did you have someone over and didn't clean up your mess?" Niall asked. Silence. "Jess? I know your home your ususally up by now its after 1 in the evening" he said.

"Go in the bathroom" i whispered to Louis. He got up running to the bathroom. "Take you clothes with you doofus" i told him quietly. "Jess?" Niall knocked on the door. "Yeah" i answered.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah just over slept" i replied. "Okay well i bought lunch it's on the counter i will be in ny room looking for job applications if you need me" he said. "Okay thank you" i said.

I got out of bed and pulled on ny robe. I went into the bathroom and thankfully Louis was fully clothed.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I asked.

"I-i-i think we had sex?" He answered but question like. My eyes almost bulged out it sockets and my face probably lighter. "No no no that can't be true your my boss and my one of my brother's best friend fuck no that didn't happen" i said rambling on.

He stopped me by resting his hands on my shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me" i spat pushing his hands off. I started to oace back and forth in the little space there was. "That can't be right we didnt have sex, i wouldn't do that i mean i would have sex but not with you your my boss fuck if anyone hears about this I'm dead, people are going to think i did that to get higher ranking no no no no" i rambled on.

"Jess-" "I cant believe i let that happened what were we on? How much did we drink?" I questioned cutting him off.

"Jessica, relax take a deep breath and let's try to remember what happened" he said. "Yeah i like that idea" i said. I inhaled deeply and exhaled. "Okay so after the show i was waiting in your office for a ride home" i said.

"I gave you the ride and you asked if i wanted to come inside" he added.

"We got and asked if you wanted something to drink, so i got us some beers from the fridge" i said.

"Then we got to talking and i decided we should play truth or dare" he said.

"Um i remember you running around in your boxers, then you were clothed again" i said.

"Umm, something happened after that" he said trying to think.

We stood there for a good five minutes before i clicked to me. I looked at him and i think he remembered as well.

"I dared you to a lap dance"

"You dared me to give you a lap dance"

We both said at the same time.

"You fucker" i said to him.

"You made me run up and down the halls practically naked shouting 'i love kfc' like a fucking lunatic" he said.