63

" 𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 "

'Welcome!' I looked up from Bellatrix and met Voldemort's eyes, 'It's good to know you are joining us y/n' His freezing hands stroked the side of my face making me growl a low sound. 'Not in the slightest, I actually came to kill her' I shot a deadly look at Bella. 'I can not let you' I used all my courage to step forward. 'Who are you to stop me, wasn't it you who's been telling me all this time I could' Voldemort smirked 'You have gotten my messages' I gulped bowing my head. 'Yes. I don't intend on receiving them again.' His lips turned up in a cruel menacing way. 'Oh miss Potter, you shan't as you have joined us'

I knew this moment would come but now wasn't it. 'No. I am not on your side or my brothers, your fight is your own. Keep my close friends out of it and I won't get involved either side' I said plainly. 'I'm avenging my only family' I spat referring to Sirius. 'If you are to stop me, I go turn to my brothers side, but I am not a secret weapon either of you have'  I've never seen a man with no nose look so mad. He shook his head, 'you will join' I shrugged 'Maybe, but I have business. You're lucky I'm not killing Pettigrew too' I shot him a look making him whimper in fear. My eyes didn't get back to Voldemort just yet because I met some sunken eyes. The same eyes I had accidentally professed my love about earlier tonight but hadn't dwelled over it yet.

I frowned but now looked back at a smiling Voldemort, 'See someone familiar' I shook my head 'No.' He laughed touching my cheek again making me flinch. 'Now, are you going to let me kill her or not' He shook his head 'No. I can't do that' I tilted my head, 'Really?' I turned my wand but he shouted a spell sending me flying back. I lifted my wand to his neck and his to mine. 'You won't win' I warned. He begun lowering his wand so I did the same. 'Draco escort Miss Potter out for me, Narcissa she shall stay with you for the break' I shuddered, he had just ordered me to stay here; meaning Draco would not let me leave his sight. He stood and shot me a you're insane look but I shrugged it off and followed him out.

Whilst we walked to wherever we we're going he didn't say a word but when we we're about a minute away he took my hand in his squeezing it tight, almost as a thank you for not apparating away. He turned into the library where the fire was roaring and there was self making coffee and tea on the table. He shut the door and looked back at me, 'What the fuck?' I took his face in my hands, 'I wasn't here for you or for Voldemort but I was planning on killing her not realising she would come back here' He started shaking his head, 'You have to go, as soon as they finish the meeting. Y/n, you can't stay here' I kissed his lips softly. 'I'm not leaving you' He pulled me in, leaning his head on my shoulder. I felt his mouth drag up my neck and to my mouth. 

Draco started kissing me, like all he had was a few moments left and he wanted to spend it remembering what I tasted like. His hands moved up and down my back. He pushed me back onto the sofa making me let out a pleasing sound, I was quick to cover it up though. He towered over me and leaned down, before pulling back for a second 'We can't do this, not here' My whispered harshly but he shrugged. 'I don't care' He leaned down kissing my hard. His hands trailed down further and further before reaching my thighs which he caressed slowly moving up and up. 'Draco' I said but it accidentally came out in more of a moan. 'Oh, someone's happy' I hit his chest 'shut it' He shrugs 'Okay' He leans back down kissing me more his hand slowly getting and higher before pop.

'Ah! Dobby is so sorry master!' I laughed at the poor house elf who had just appeared. Neither of us were in the mood anymore so we both sat up. Him a little bitter but myself just laughing it off. 'Dobby is it?' I asked and the poor elf nodded, 'well Dobby could you please get me some coffee and biscuits, it's been a long day' Dobby nodded aggressively 'absolutely, and for you master?' He asked Malfoy beside me, 'Just a black coffee' Dobby nodded before apparating out. 'Stupid elf' He muttered causing me to hit him. 'Don't be a douche' Draco swung an arm around me kissing my head 'We will have to carry this on at some point love' I elbowed him. 'Yes, but for now we can sit and be boring people who drink tea and biscuits' We both chuckled, forgetting that Voldemort was a few rooms away and our world around us was falling apart.