ACCEPTANCE IN UA

ACCEPTANCE IN UA

BBB POV

It has been a week after we participated in UA exam.Izuku seem lost his soul after he knew he got nothing score in that exam.He just like souless when I saw.I just sighed but I knew there would be miracle happen as he had helped to rescue Uraraka and I.I knew theres something bout that zero point robot.

In BBB elemental mindspace

Light:Izuku niisan will be going UA ,I can guarantee it

Wind:Why are you so confident Light?

Light:Did you notice that this exam isn't only bout destroying the robots for point?

Fire:Then what?

Earth:Its bout how you counter the enemy.UA is hero school so they want to see wheater this     batch worth to be hero and Izuku niisan had proved it to be truly hero

Light:Yup you re right Earth

"Hmm..niisan you better eat or you will sick"I tried to console him.

"Yeah Izuku..its okay.BBB had told me.You had done the best and youre hero because you save your brother and Uraraka girl"mom told him.

Izuku just hmm and nodded only.I just sighed.Oh boy Izuku was totally soulless.Well we would see the result tomorrow.Maybe I will try to cheer up today.I smirked and I hoped he would be happy and full of determination again.At least I could try.

It was evening and we were at  Takoba Municipal beach where a place that Izuku and I had a hell training from All Might.It was diffenrent then  before.From full of junk and garbages to clean and hygiene  beach but only few people came here maybe for relaxing time not picnincking stuff.

"Why we are here BBB?"Izuku asked me with confusion.

"Well I just want to make sure you take out for air refreshement niisan.Seriously how can you stay in room for three days huh"I said.

Izuku just scratches his cheeks.He sweatdropped.

"So lets make this thing getting more fun"I said after theres only two of us here.

"Bobobiboy Hepta Split!"

IZUKU POV

I jawdropped when saw my little brother BBB splitted into seven of him! What kind quirk he had actually.His quirk quite smiliar with Pro-Hero Clone but I noticed something,their clothes colors were different and same went to their personalities.What a powerful quirks he got!!!.I started to muttered for my theory analysis quirk.

"Oh boy niisan goes mutter again"said BBB in green clothes.
I stopped muttering and then asked how his quirk worked.Then BBB with brown clothes approached to me.

"Well BBB quirk can be splitted in seven.As you had noticed  he can use seven element he wanted but he can also split into it and as you can see im more to original BBB.Well im Earth niisan"Earth said.
I nodded.

"So the colors of you refer to your power and personality.Am I right?"I said to them..

"Yeah.Let me introduce my siblings"Earth said to me.

Wow BBB considered his elements as his siblings.What a good boy.So that's why when we practiced 10 months ago his appearance kinda change.I thought  he just made up  so they were real.

"This is Wind,he is a cheerful and his power is wind as his name"

Wind smiled at me with a joy.Yeah wind was calm right?

"This is Lightning. He looked strict but he is kind"

Lightning looked at me and he turned his face aside.I chuckled.I guessed he was a tsundere person