APPREHENSION TEST -2

IZUKU POV

"Wow its looked fun"said a pink skinned girl cheerfully

BBB who heard that was sweatdropped. He knew what would happen if they said like that.Aizawa sensei. I just gulped.Aizawa sensei who heard that turned to them with bad expression.

"You think fun huh?.You have three years here to become professional heroes .Still thinking its gonna be fun and games huh!?"he said coldly tone.

All of us just gulped.He then grinned a creepy smile and I didn't feel so good with his smile.Fishy!!

"you all will be competiting in eight physical test to gauge your potential.After all these finish,whoever got last place will be expelled immediately "he said.

All of us just shocked!!!.

WHAT!!!!!

BBB POV

Nah,Laksamana Tarung threat was the worst ever and this was nothing for me.I just shivered when that Laksamana nearly ejected out us into the galaxy.Thats real threat.

"But sensei its unfair"Uraraka protested.

"Unfair huh?..natural disaster,big accidents,death,war and terrible villains...calamities which cannot be predicted..thats the truth unfair...life is unfair same goes to hero.If you want to fair better go chit chat at Starbucks or Uncle Sam because for three years you guys will face hardship in this UA."he said with dramatic way.

"So,push yourself .Go beyond Plus Ultra.Give all what you get for not being expelled!"he said in stern mode.

I smirked.Lets do this

In BBB elemental mindscape

All elementals:Lets give all what we got

Earth:But just use first form okay..if I see you guys in second or third form..im gonna use Giga to beat you

All elemental minus Earth nodded and sweatdropped

"Alright,lets be serious"Aizawa sensei said.

3RD POV

50 METRE DASH

The students must run fifty meter straight while using their quirks to improve their mobility and the time would be recorded by robotic measurement.Aizawa sensei then called one by one name so they would know each other.Well actually he forgot bout this.He need to make sure all 1-A students were here or he gonna roasted them up if they missing.

"Well before we start Im going to call your name so we would know who miss here"he said in cold tone bit

"Boboiboy Amato Midoriya"

All looked at Boboiboy.Izuku then explained that Boboiboy was his far away cousin and he was adopted.All minus BBB and Izuku noded.

"Thanks niisan"BBB whispered to Izuku.

"No problem"Izuku said

After all being called name,they were moving ahead to running track.For the 50 meter dash,its seem gave more advantages those who got acceleration type quirk like Lida,Bakugou and Aoyama.They were on top for 50 dash meter as Lida got 3.04 sec,Bakugou got 4.13 sec and Aoyama got 5.51 sec.

"See I am the fast than you all jerks!"Bakugou insulted his classmates.

All had test their first test and only BBB the last person to do.All of them curious what time BBB would get.

"Are you ready Amato"Aizawa sensei looked sharply on him.

BBB just nodded as he was on running track.