MUSUBI

BBB POV

I barely slept although i felt tired.I smiled when saw Izu niichan slept soundly on futon.Man he must really tired after we arriving here.So i decided to had a walk in this house area.Theres lot sakura trees,bamboos even bonsais.So full of nature plus theres pond of koi fish.Leaf was going happy if he saw these.

"Aahh BBB..i thought you sleep"obaasan appeared nowhere with a box of rolls of thread.

Oh my galaxy..she appeared like nothing.Gosh so shock.

"Yeah i unable to sleep so i have a walk around here"i said with a smile.

"Ahh i see..anyway BBB..do you want to see me doing kumihimo"obaasan said to me.

"Yeah i would love too..i wonder how you can thread neatly..so meticulous"I told her.

"Let say i doing since i was teenager.In my days..kids need to follow the tradition"she told me.

I nodded.I helped her carry the box of rolls of thread.She thanked me.I grinnned smile.

So we arrived at room where obaasan usually doing musubi.I could see she started to do it.Wow its quite to songket! Amazing!

"So obaasan...mom alwaya told me that thread you doing is a musubi and she also told me that im izuku niisam musubi.What does it mean actually"I asked her.

She just smiled.

"Yeah your mom is right BBB..all thimg arouund us are musubi..it mean we are connecting each other although we arent related..well let me explain more bout musubi.Listen carefully okay"obaasan looked at me.

I just nodded.

Musubi is the old way of calling the local guardian kami.

Tying thread is Musubi. Connecting people is Musubi.

These are all the kami’s power.

So the braided cords that we make are the kami’s art and represent the flow of time itself.

They converge and take shape. They twist, tangle, sometimes unravel, break, then connect again.

Musubi-knotting. That’s time.

I understood why i was musubi..

"Oh okay...that interesting..anyway do you want left over string there"I pointed to thr left over string

"Uhmm you can take it BBB..i could see that you are interested with thread.Maybe you can create something new"obaasan smiled.

I giggled and thumbed up.

"Hmm obaasan..mom said you made plushie..is it true"Water persona asked her.

"Ya..i made them and give to the children"she smiled.

"Well can i have one too"Water persona asked her.

"Sure BBB"she smiled.

I sighed.Water was so excited and then I continue played string of thread.I enjoyed it and I got idea how to implement in my combat especially in Earth form.Hohoho.this would be awesome.

"Hey BBB..come here"Jiji called me.

I then walked towards Jiji who was resting after had training.I sat beside him

"So BBB..i heard that you got element quirk right"he said to me.

"Yeah"I nodded.

"And your mom said that you got high score in UA entrance test"jiji said