PREPARE OF COMBAT TRAINING

Timeskip...

We were in class and learning english subject that being taught by Present Mic.Sometimes his teaching kinda boring but i had to focus although i was kinda sleepy..oh yeah Izuku and I had a hard training last night.I couldnt believe it that Izuku still full of energy this morning while me suffer sleepy and tired because trained him.At least his agility was better than before.

"Amato-san..why you are so tired.?"Aoyama asked me.

"Huwarghh..well i train my quirk last night.I overuse my energy"I said while my eyes half closed.

"pauvre toi(poor you)"Aoyama said.

I just smiled.Seriously did he just talked in French?

After half and hour..English class over!!!

LUNCHTIME IN DA CAFETERIA...

"Hey Amato lets lunch together?"Lida asked me.

I just nodded as I joined Lida,Uraraka and Izuku went to cafeteria.Well I do kill for a cup of coffee to energize back me.So I shared table with Uraraka,Lida,Izuku niisan and Tsuyu.

I just had a cup of hot coffee.Well i missed Ice Chocolate Tok Aba lot.Lida had a bowl of beef stew,Uraraka had a dango,Izuku niisan had a bowl of katsudon and Tsuyu had a jelly.

"Hmm Izuku..i just wondering why Bakugou kinda hate you.Was something happen to you guys"Uraraka asked Izuku.

"Oh well we are friend since childhood.He was a good guy before he got his quirk and I wasnt because i was late bloomer"Izuku niisan said

I knew Izuku need to cover part of his quirk with late bloomer excuse.That Kacchan turned jerk because he befriended with jerk friend or what i concluded..peer influences.

"Amato,you said you got element quirk right"Tsuyu turned on me.

"Yeah."I answered her with smile.

"So thats mean you had water quirk too right"Tsuyu said.

I just nodded.Water element that I achived due the ultime calm time haha and lazy..

"I hope i can see your water quirk Kero"Tsuyu said with smile

I smiled.Oh boy..Water had same personalities with Tsuyu.Well Tsuyu quirk was a frog..well her weakness was cold and she might hibernate like Ice.

"So we had Foundational Hero Studies after this.Im really excited bout this subject"Lida said by waving his arm like robot.

"Yeah.I get more fire up because All Might will teach us"Uraraka said.

"Same too Kero"Tsuyu said.

"You are right"Izuku said.

I just sweatdropped.Oh boy..why I felt I was going to get dejavu for this course.I dunno why i kinda felt i was going to enter 'Latihan Tempur by Captain Kaizo'.Hope this one was okay hahaha..

"Lets do our best"I said to them.

"Yosh!!"

🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼
CLASS 1 A HOMEROOM..

The class was not really noisy as some of of doing our own activities.Only Mina and Hagakure were gossiping and I didnt really want to know.

Suddenly, a man with red-blue suit and blue cape with buff body bursted into our class made us shock.

"Oh mak kau belon meletop"I just startled and fell from the chair.

"ALL MIGHT!!!"all of my clasdmates were shocking in joy.