WATER BATTLE 4

"Woah its raining.."Water just yawned with his whale plushie.

He could see a girl with blue clothes walked towards the rain with an umbrella.Water just stared like nothing interested and yawned again.He concluded that the girl quirk was water element like him.Ughh he was totally lazy to fight.

"So you are Boboiboy right"the stopped walked

"Yes whatever"Water answered lazily.

"Whats wrong with this kid.He talked in sleep and what a cute plushie he got"she astonished and amused bit.

She just deadpanned when saw that boy snoozed.She was informed that a boy who known as BBB can split into seven element.She was surprised that she countered with his water element..and why his water element quite..lazy but cute!

She need to fight him because that order by Lady Fuyuki.

"Hey water boy..you need to fight me"she said to Water.

Water just hmm in lazy mode.He had no interested to fight.He was very sleepy.

Then she got idea..

"Water Slicer"she launched attack.

Water who noticed shocked and he dodged.He turned back..he jawdropped.
A manequin that made by rock..cut into two!

"My water cannot do that!"Water shivered.

He looked a the girl.She made smug face.

"Hey i dont want to fight!Ughh you disturb my sleep lass"Water groaned.

"Fight or your brothers will suffer"she said.

"Meh they can took care themselves"Water snorted.

"Owh..how bout your plushies"she hold Mr .Whale.

"Apakah!"Water shocked.

Water vein popped up on his forehead.That girl was messing up him.How dare she took Mr.Whale from him.

"Give back my plushie"Water begged to her.

"Defeat me"she said.

Water couldnt stand anymore.He plunged himself forward and attacked her with water bullet.

But...

He shocked!

That girl body made by water!!!!...his attack was useless

The girl laughed in joy.Water sweatdropped.How he wanted to defeat that girl actually!

"Who are you really are!"Water in fight stance.

"Im Juvia.water boy.Well im fascinated when both of us got same quirk but it seem my quirk is more advance than you"Juvia said.

Water just ughh..advance quirk huh..that gave him idea...