KI

Wind turned into Fire and yeah Fire disliked when Jiji insulted him.

"What the heck..how Jiji could dodge my fireball like nothing..mom said that Jiji quirk just flying..but his movement was so fast..its like im facing Ying and Yaya power..."Fire clenched his teeth as he observing weakness of Jiji.

"Well..fire huh..its been long time i not meet him"jiji said.

Fire astonished.What was Jiji talking bout!

"I could tell that you arent hesitate to fight me when you in fire form right"Jiji said

"What the heck..how come Jiji know"Fire whispered himself.

"Stop and just hit me what you got pyro boy"Jiji insulted Fire.

Fire cannot hold anymore..he then launched himself towards Jiji and had hand combat with him.

"As I expected..his fire form more offensive than others form"Jiji blocked Fire house kick with his left arm.

"Phew thats hard kick..damn how Jiji could still stand..even Sai could be defeated by my kick...tch Jiji is another level..i bet he beyond Tok Kasa.."Fire hands engulfed with fire as he was ready to punch Jiji.

"Oh my goodness.."Inko shocked when she saw her son fought with her father.

"Relax Inko..your father knew what to do.Besides you father saw something in your son"obaasan said as she was resting after done doing musubi.

"I know mom but do you think this is to much"Inko worried on BBB.

"All is under control..well your son quirk quite powerful but he still lack musubi"obaasan said.

"What that suppose to mean mother"Inko astonished.

"He might got element quirk but he still not connected with his element nature.You can see BBB is depended on his own quirk only..you should notice right"obaasan just smiled.

Inko just nodded as she looked at BBB who was fighting her father like maniac.
Its start raining...heavilly!!

Izuku and Tatsumaki joined Inko and obaasan in a room.Fire and Jiji still fighting.Its seem raining didnt stop them

"I thought fire is weak with water"Jiji detain Fire sidekick with his right hand.

"Nah..this nothing than compared to my hella trainig at Quabaq.Rain cannot stop me although im got fire...except Earth"Fire smirked.

"Very well..it seem you are fire up but its time to take you down"Jiji jumped backwards.

Fire just tch.He need to defeat Jiji but then he astonished when Jiji made a hand movement.

He need to defeat Jiji but then he astonished when Jiji made a hand movement

"Oh my god .Dont tell me Jiji going to use that on BBB"Izuku shocked.

"UWU...father used Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist.. let see how BBB can handle it"Tatsumaki chuckled.