BAKU!

3rd Pov

Izuku and Uraraka moved into the building where they need to diffuse the fake nuclear bomb that being guarded by villians which were Bakugou and Lida.
The heroes team was at third level using Uraraka gravity quirk.They walked very carefully and aware with their surrounding.It was so quiet..very quiet...

"Whats your plan Deku?"Uraraka whispered to Izuku.

"Well i will face Kacchan and distracted Lida and you Uraraka use your gravity fake nuclear bomb to touch it so we will win"Izuku whispered back.

Uraraka just nodded and they started to move again.Unfortunately they were being ambushed by Kacchan with explosion!.Izuku and Uraraka shocked.

"What do we do now Deku"Uraraka said.

"Stick to the plan but you need to face Lida yourself"Izuku said as he had hand combat with Bakugou.

Uraraka ran as fast as she could and she need to be brave.

👉In monitor room👈

"Woah Midoriya so manly.he had hand combat with Bakugou"Kirishima awed.

Earth smirked.Thank to Api who teach bit to niisan.

"But why Bakugou do like sudden attack.Its just training right"Denki protested.

"You think villain will say knock knock who s there huh..Definitely not Denki.Hero or Villain had same tactic which were surprise attack.You think villain will tolerate huh..absolutely not..if you dindnt ready on that time...your body will be in the coffin"Earth explained seriously.

Mina and Sero snickered to Denki as they could imagine how Amato will beat him.

"So guys wanna bet"Sero said

"Bet of what kero"Tsuyu asked.

"Bet if Denki lost"Mina said.

Earth who heard that cracke his earth hand knuckled.

"How bout i bet you spare your lives.Hehehe"Earth said.

All sweatdropped.

"As a hero you guys need to give encouragement not make him down"Earth told them in mother way.

"But you just threat Denki,Amato"Mina astonished.

Earth just chuckled..

"Well at least i dont bet.For your information,villian will do anything to take you down..maybe by kill your beloved one to make you lost your mind and act bizzarre"Earth said.

All who heard was amazing.

"You talk just alike Pro Hero Amato"Hagakure said

Earth smiled.Well what he said its true..he lost his temper after see Ochobot being crashed by Borara ...after he saw Solar being killed and others elemental too except Fire,Water and him.He learnt from his mistake and he didnt want to see his new friends here fell in despair!!!

Despair and hatred made villain happy!

"Well lets say I read lot bout pro hero experience"Earth grinned smile.

"Yeah hes right.Besides he is Midoriya brother.Maybe Midoriya told him"Kirishima said.

All just agreed.Earth just smiled weakly.

XxxBack to combat .Xxx..

Izuku and Bakugou had hand combat.Both of them were tough and got bruised but they didnt care.Bakugou was still with his ego as he tried to took down Izuku.That Blast boy still cannot believe that Izuku lied from him bout quirks and he cannot accepted Izuku being hero as that nerd boy was quirkless!! And uselesss!!!.