BRING IT ON

BBB POV

We were heading to Ground Beta.There was All Might who waited for us.He asked us why we were late.All my classmates eyes glared to me.I just smiled weakly and Mineta still phobic.All Might astonished but he just ignored as the combat training would be begun.I noticed Izuku niisan hero costume..errr seriously..its obvius with All Might appearance and Bakugou..oh my god he got gauntlet...err timing bomb humanoid.
Others hero customes were amazing.Ojiro just simple as he wore judo shirt..Kirishima..oh my mechanical..what gears he wore actually..

I looked at girls..all were amazing..Hagakure kind weird bit but her quirk kind useful.Well its remind me with Invibot and Panto..Thank to Gopal who discover how to defeat Panto..yeah Gopal suit with foolish stuff but he succeed as his imaginary kinda crazy awesome.

Momo...hmm I juat sweatdropped but i knew her quirk very useful as she could create everything with her lipids..but she need to knew the ingredient of thing that she must create.Thats why her costume like that and she was brilliant.Make sense..

"Nice hero suit Amato"Aoyama said.
"Thanks"I smiled.

So All Might then gave talk bout this training combat.We would be divided into two group each and one group be a villain and another was heroes.The villain group would took care fake nuclear bomb and the hereos must destroyed it.Each group allowed to attack but no killing.We nod understand.

All being group and only I was extra left.Momo was so unhappy and shocked as she paired with Mineta.I noticed Mineta started holding Momo hips and nobody noticed it.Vein popped up on my forehead.

"You filthy rotten grape..take this!!"

BUKK DUSH!! CLANG!!

All stunned when Mineta souless and his half body in the ground.

"Err Amato..why Mineta like that"Kirishima asked me.

3rd Pov

"Nah..i just feel like to grow a blood grape tree..heheh"Earth chuckled.

All Might exe has stopped!!!

"Sometimes Amato is scary"Sato said.

"So let me replace Mineta in Momo team"Earth said with joy.

"Err..sure"All Might said

Izuku shivered!!!

"Thank you Amato san"Momo said to Earth.

"Nah its my duty.Beside he had ignored my warning so he deserved to be punish.Sorry if I being harsh"Earth said.

"No.We all girls appreciate it.You protect women rights.So noble"Momo chuckled.

"Okay if you say so hehehe awesome"Earth thumb ups.

🔽🔽🔺🔽🔺🔽🔺🔽🔺🔽🔺🔽🔺🔽🔺

The students were amazing with the big fake city.Then we all made draw.Earth smirked as he didnt care who was his enemy team.He need to show how earth made off especially to that Bakugou!.Yeah Momo and him was in villan team.

"Oh my..this gonna be fun hehehe"Earth cracked his hand knuckles and shoulder.

"Wow Amato you look so energetic.Something boost up you?"Kaminari asked him.

Drawing result..

1. Izuku Midoriya & Ochako Uraraka (Team A) vs Katsuki Bakugou (Team D)
2. Shoto Todoroki & Mezo Shoji (Team B ) vs Mashirao Ojiro & Toru Hagakure (Team I)
3. Fumikage Tokoyami &Tsuyu Asui (Team H ) vs Eijirou Kirishima & Hanta Sero (Team J)
4. Denki Kaminari & Kyoka Jiro (Team G) vs Momo Yaoyorozu & Boboiboy Amato Midoriya (Team C)
5. Yuga Aoyama & Mina Ashido (Team E) vs Rikido Sato & Koji Koda (Team F)

"HOLY SHITTT!!"all who being into hero team were pale minus BBB and Momo

Denki and Jiro paled even more!! after All Might said team of villain were C,D,E,I and J and team of heroes were A,B,F,G,H

"Why they are afraid with you Amato?"Momo asked him.

"Well maybe they worried if they end like Mineta.Guys dont worry I try not harm okay"Earth said.

They even more pale!.Try not harm!!!!!Seriously!!

"Im going to attend your funeral Denki"Sero said.

"Whats your wills?"Mina said.

Denki wheezee!!!

"This isnt fun you guys!!!"Denki screamed animely

Earth approached to Denki and showed his psycho face amd cracking hand knuckles.

"So Denki..better defeat me or.."Earth made cracking hand knuckle sound with menacing

"Earth made cracking hand knuckle sound with menacing

Credit Cotay from Deviantart(imagine Earth ok😎)

Denki soul flew out animely.

👉Arez:Im going to describe BBB,Izuku and Shoto teams and their counter team

Izuku Midoriya & Ochako Uraraka (Team A) vs Katsuki Bakugou (Team D)

Earth  approached to Izuku .

"Good luck niisan..remember dont underestimate enemy and you need to find out his weakness in order to defeat.I know you can do it.Just ignore the insult from pomeranian one"Earth patted Izuku shoulder.

"Thanks Earth.I will do my best"Izuku smiled.

Earth noded

"Good luck niisan"he then walked to monitor room with others.

🔽🔽🔽🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔼🔼

Earth and others were monitoring Team A and D  from  gargantuan monitor that  dislplaying every screen of place in that big fake city.Two teams were in their position.

"Okay  team A and team E  get ready for indoor combat"All Might said with microphone and then he pressed up the buzzer thats mean the game started!

Earth was analyzing both teams.For Izuku quirk..he might  able to counter anything but his body wasnt fully adapt with OFA quirk but Earth knew Izuku.His niisan might think something as he need to face Kacchan.For Uraraka quirk..its quite useful but she still need to concentrate if she want to win.She need to figure out how to counter Engine's Lida.For Bakugou...yeah his arrogant was very high and maybe higher than Mt.Fuji or Mt.Everest.

""I wonder how you  going to counter the bakunut"Earth smiled.

He then smirked.He knew something interesting would be happen on this first match even it would be bloody hell.

"Should you be worried bout your brother Amato..hes face Bakugou"Momo said to Earth in worried way

"Nope.Hes gonna find.His bones might fragile but not his heroic spirit.He sure know what to do Momo as hes skilful in observation of quirk"Earth said.

"Well you are right.If anything out of control.All Might could interfere"Momo said.

"Maybe im going to stop Bakugou haha"I monologued myself

👉Yo Arez here...yeah new chp..the training will be start.. hope u like it

PLUS ULTRA!!

AWESOME!!!!