WIND BATTLE 3

Wind had transformed into Cyclone after Wendy had turned into Sky Dragon Force.
Cyclone was very angry bit after Wendy told that Thunderstorm and Solar had being tortured.In order to save them...Cyclone must defeat Wendy.Cyclone was angry what he heard especially Thunderstorm.

"Wendy san..i dont want to hurt you but you give me no choice"Cyclone said as he rode on his hoverboard.

"Like you have a choice BBB..but can you defeat me easily"Wendy launched blast of air towards Cyclone.

Cyclone protected himself in his air sphere.The air from Wendy more powerful than him and his air sphere couldnt stand anymore.He need to do something.

"If this basement...must be above of me is the way out..like Adudu hideout..but if I do that..do i destroy the house or the ground..gahhh "Cyclone groaned.

But he remembered something...something that Jiji taught .Ki.
He was in crucial condition..so he had to do although the probability of success maybe zero or maybe one.

Nevermind..just try and error!!Wind then closed his eyes amd tried to focus.Wendy astonished what BBB was doing.

Cyclone gave an air blast made he plunged back with his hoverboard.He smirked after he opening his eyes.

"Gimme what you got Wendy"Cyclone provoked her.

Wendy just smirked.She never being challenged like this.

"Sky Dragon Roarr!!"Wendy launched her powerful attack.

Cyclone without hesitation.created air vortex around him.He hoped this would work.He reflected Wendy attack above him.As a result...the double attack caused hole above.Wendy shocked.

"What a brilliant way huh"Wendy said.

Cyclone could see the full moon.Thats mean he chose the right place.Woah he couldnt believe it that he used Ki bit.Quake must be proud.Solar gonna shocked haha..one of TTM had used Ki although not fully.Without hesitation hw boosted up his hoverboard and flew out the way he made!

ORA!!!

Wendy just smirked.Well she could tell that both of them not use full power yet.What a plan huh!.Wendy without hesitation flew out too

Both of them on the skies.Cyclone streched his arms upwards for a while.He was ready to defeat Wendy.He knew he couldnt beat girl but he could beat the powerful girl.

"So BBB..lets go beyong plus ultra right"Wendy said as she focused her strenght to release powerful attack

"As you wish "Cyclone said as he could tell that the air surrounding changed as two wind quirk users would launched powerful attack.Yeah Cyclone had a new attack and he would use it because they were far  bit from the island...

"Take this..Ultimate Hurricane!!!"Cyclone swished his hands forwards.

Simultaneously..a. powerful wind was created by him and  launched towards Wendy.Wendy shocked.

"He was so brilliant..use the current air and his air to attack me..what power is this"Wendy shielded herself with her wind shield.

"I know your attack Wendy.When we meet at first time..and heal me..I know that you got Sky Dragon Slayer quirk.A special quirk that can also healing or what can i say...you can enchanted too"Cyclone monologued himself.

As one of member TrioTroubleMaker aka TTM...he will put a prank on her.You were in hot soup if you mess up with TTM..no one could stop them except Quake.What he could say that...the weakness of Element Dragon Slayer was...motion on vehicle...so...

Muhehehehe....

Wendy would be rode his hoverboard...but first lets made that girl dizzy before she enchanted..thats made worse if she did..

Wendy cannot focused in her quirk usage due this terribble hurricane by BBB.She need to enchant but...

"Wind Vortex Cage!!!"

Cyclone turned his hurricane into wind vortex and trapped Wendy into it.Wemdy shocked.She felt dizzy as she was spinning into the vortex too...

"HAHAHA FEEL THAT!!!..THAT FOR HURT MY PIKACHU!!"Cyclone laughed.

"AAAAAAAA!!!"Wendy yelled as she unable to enchant due this powerful vortex.

Cyclone then flicked his finger...the vortex dissappeared in the air...Wendy still dizzy and try to heal herself but Cyclone didnt give any space to her...like Fire said..if you wanna prank someone..make sure they feel your prank..

Cyclone could see Wendy lost her balance and started to fall so without hesitation..he boosted his hoverboard...and moved rapidly forward Wendy...

Yeah Wendy landed on his hoverboard.She shocked...oh no her weakness...

She looked at BBB..he got smug face...

"You know my weakness"she told him.

"Yup..and its funny to see you like this..nausea hehehe"Cyclone laughed as he sat on his hoverboard.

Wendy then vomitted...a colorful vomit from the skies..as she got motion sickness..

"You are troublemaker BB- uwekkkk"Wendy vomitted again..

"Yes I am..hehehe.So you lost right and im win"Cyclone laughed.

"Ughh whatever..just land you hoverboard BBB"Wendy begged

"Okey dokey"Cyclone smirked as he flew down his hoverboard in rapid speed.

"You damnnn BBB..ahhh"Wendy hang tightly on hoverboard...she got terrible motion sickness. 

"YOU TROUBLEMAKER!!!"

"YES I AM HAHAHA"

👉Yo Arez here..yeahh new chapter.Sorry take so long..run out idea muheehe..well hope you guys like it..ok next might Fire and Water..2 chpters bfore they back to Musutafu city...who will fight Fire and Water..dum..dum😜

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

TERBAIKK!!!

ORAAAA!!!!