FIRST DAY IN UA

Timeskip again.....

BOBOIBOY POV

It was morning and we were in UA uniforms . Mom was so proud with our acceptance into UA.We had big feast last night for celebrated our acceptance. Well the UA uniform quite cozy and comfortable. I still wear my dinosaur cap and I didn't care if being laughed as this was my gift from my father. After 10 months I was unable to contact my friends.I hope theres nothing bad happened.That was strange,was there any device here could block alien thecnology?.Nevermind I guess I will figured out myself.

"Bye mom"Izuku and I waved to her.

Mom just waved back to us with motherly smile.Two of us then walked to the UA and we had talked to kill our boring.

"So niisan..do you think we will get new friends?"I asked him.

"Hmmm..i wish I can..hehe"Izuku sweatdropped.

Yeah I forgot that my niisan always nervous in every situation and he always muttered if he talked bout quirks.Even my elemental power found Izuku was creepy.Poor them,hahaha.We arrived at UA and we saw many new students came.I was amazed with this UA..well its reminded me with my school vibes.

"So what class we being placed actually?"I asked Izuku.

"If im not mistaken..its 1-A"Izuku answered.

I nodded.Well that's awesome because we were in same class.We saw Uraraka not from far.I waved to her.She noticed us and approached to us while waving with smile.

"Hello BBB and Izuku"Uraraka said.

"Hello Uraraka"I smiled.

"Err..Hel..lo"Izuku said in panic way.

Oh my niisan ..its just a girl not monster.Why you were so nervous?

"So guys what class you being placed?"Uraraka asked us with joyful.

"1-A"I said.

"Sweet! We are classmate.Well lets find our class or we will be late"Uraraka said before she walked.

So three of us walked few minutes and arrived in front of 1-A door class.Oh my galaxy,the door was to big.

"So ready to meet our new classmates"Uraraka said as she slided opening the door.

Few of eyes looked at us and that's made us nervous and sweatdropped.Unfortunately I noticed a blond spiky hair groaned at me.I gulped.Oh boy don't tell me that he was here with me for three years!!! ..Im so dead.

"Deku!!! Amato!!you damn bitches!!! What the fuck you here!!"Bakugou yelled at us like a lunatic.

Izuku niisan gulped.Uraraka astonished with what happened in front of her.I just facepalmed.Well its Fire that messed up with him 10 months ago.Its happened when Fire and Izuku niisan walked back from hell training and suddenly Bakugou appeared nowhere and he started bullying and insulting Izuku niisan.Fire was a person who disliked bullying and easily fire up so Fire beat Bakugou.Imagine fire element met explosion..thats was hella chaos that time.So their fighting end up with withdraw .As a consequences,Fire got lot bruise and Bakugou more than him.Mom was very shocked and worried.For a whole week Fire rested on bed,.Fire and I were same person so yeah I felt that pain hahah but worth it.

In Boboiboy elemental mindscape

Fire:Oh my goodness ..this is my chance to bet that pomeranian one hahaha

Earth:Not so fast young man.You made BBB rest for whole a week.Poor him

Fire:Say to that one for insulting niisan

Earth:Violence isn't the answer but we can do it in better*psycho speech*

Fire just gulped. Earth had turned into psycho!!!!

"Alright,alright..calm down please.Such a vulgar vocabulary.Please behave your manner"said a spectacles boy while waving his hand like robot.Seriously??

"Like a hell I care"Bakugou yelled.

I just deadpanned.

"C'mon Izuku niisan..lets find our seats"I pulled Izuku's hand immediately.

So my brother took a seat behind Bakugou a.k.a Kacchan...that's what he said to me.Kacchan huh?..thats made me chuckled when niisan said that name sometimes.Its sound like Kacang and that's mean Nut..pfffttt..

My seat was beside a French boy.Well hes too sparkling like Light.He looked bit noble and feminine but I guess hes a good guy.I wonder what quirk he got huh.

"hello my name is Aoyama..and you?"he asked me.

"Oh me Boboiboy Amato but call me Amato.Nice too meet you"I said.

"Nice to meet you too Amato"Aoyama said with a smile.

Well yeah I prefer they called me Amato.Mom and niisan preferred to call me BBB.Well its okay I guess.

Then I saw a teacher who was kind emo bit.He had no expression and he looked so tired.I wonder why.

"Done talking huh.If you want to make friend,you can pack up your stuff and leave now"

We just gulped.Wait why he was in sleeping bag!!.

He then unzipped his sleeping bag and came out from it and then walked towards teachers table.He stood and looked yo us.Seriously I could say that he wasn't in teaching mood or he just tired with this mess.I noticed he wore black clothes and he got scarf covered his neck. I could tell that his scarf had something with his quirk.Izuku niisan had told me bout a Pro-Hero that preferred worked by underground.I wasn't remember who is it but could this guy?

"Welcome to UA's hero course...well it took long for you to shut up your mouth.Thats not going to work .Time is precious.Rational students would concern bout this"he said with tired nad lazy tone.

"Anyway im Shota Aizawa and im your homeroom teacher"

I could tell all of us just gasped and shocked in horror. I just deadpanned.Soo greaaaaatt huh.

"So I want all of you change into your sport clothes at changing room.Meet me at field and as I said time is precious"Aizawa said in lazy tone

Without wasting time we rushed into changing room.I noticed that Aoyama wore belt on his stomach.I wonder why?.

"Hmm Aoyama..can I know why you wear that gear.I thought student isn't allowed to wear?"I asked him.

Aoyama smiled with sparkling.I just sweatdropped.Ugh Light you would like this stuff.

"Well its true but because of my quirk I am allowed to wear.Im in special case"he said.

"Oh..so whats your quirk?"I asked.

"Well my quirk is naval lazer but if im overuse I got diarrhea or maybe stomachache "Aoyama said .

"I see..its quite awesome quirk.Laser huh..thats useful for long range attack"I put my hand on chin.

"Are you think like that"Aoyama said.

"Yeah.Well better fast or Aizawa going to roast us"I chuckled.

I guessed Izuku niisan got new friends huh.He got Uraraka and that spectacled boy as friends.

GOOD JOB NIISAN!!

YO Arez here...sorry late posting heheh but yeah i upload new chapter haha..well yeah Boboiboy prefered to be call Amato among his friends  and Mrs.Midoriya and Izuku like called him BBB=BOBOIBOY

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

PLUS ULTRA!!

AWESOME!!