GRANDPARENTS

3rd Pov

The next morning...all Midoriyas went to harbour of Musutafu because ojiichan and babachan lived at Nabu Island..southern kilometres from Musutafu.Izuku ,BBB and Mom Midoriya were in the ferry that would sailed to there.

BBB laid on chair.He didnt know that he had sea sickness.Izuku fanned his little brother

"I never know that you got sea sickness..do you okay?Izuku looked worried to him.

"Im okay niisan..uwekkk"BBB vomitted in paper bag that he had.

"Oh my ..you need rest BBB"Izuku said

"Nah i just need the air heheh"BBB smiled weakly.

Izuku just sighed and continuing fan his little brother.

"Maybe I can help you"a blue hair girl said to them

Izuku and BBB just astonished but they agreed.The girl then put her palms on BBB temples.Her hand glew greenish for a while.

"Wow thank you so much.I feel much better.Anyway my name is BBB and this is my niisan..Izuku"BBB said .

"Oh..my name is Wendy.Its pleasure to meet you BBB and Izuku.Anyway what make you guys head to Nabu Island"Wendy asked.

"We want to meet our ojiichan and babachan"BBB and Izuku said in unison

Wendy chuckled.

"You guys are so funny.Clearly you guys arent related are you"Wendy grinned a smile.

BBB and Izuku stunned but they just noded agreeing.

"Whats your quirk actually.."persona of Light asked Wendy

"My quirk is Wind Dragon Slayer.Thats mean my quirk related with air.I can eat air to recover my quirk"Wendy smiled.

Izuku muttered.BBB just ugh..

"Whats wrong with your niisan..is he okay"Wendy worried bout Izuku.

"Nah he isnt..he just made up theories bout your quirk.."BBB chuckled.

Wendy giggled.Mom Midoriya came

"Oh hello young lady whats your name"Mom Midoriya asked her.

"Im Wendy Marvell..i just here to heal your son sea sickness.Anyway I need to go now..ja matane"Wendy bowed and walked away.

"Well she is a good girl..Right BBB"Mom Midoriya smiled.

"Yup.Wuhuu I can move easily"BBB said in a joy.

"I cannot wait to see Jiji.BBB..i guess you should be ready.."Izuku said.

BBB just nodded.This was the first time he would meet Izuku grandparents face to face.Man he missed lot Tok Aba.

"Okay boys..get ready..we will arrive bout 30 minutes later.."Mom Midoriya said.

"Yes Mom!"BBB and Izuku said in unison.