USJ

So all of us were assembling in front of bus as we had worn our hero costumes.Lida then asked us to queue.Yeah Izuku said Lida came from Elite school...everything should be crystal clear.I saw Lida was a humble person although he was quite rich and noble.

We all went into the bus and took our seats.Then bus moved to it destination.So Asui then took chance to start the conversation to kill our boring.

"You know Izuku quirk kinda similar with All Might quirk.Powerful and stromg kero"she said.

"Ya i noticed that"Mina said.

Izuku and I sweatdropped.So in order to save my big bro..

"Well..it maybe same but my brother quirk always end with cracking bones if he use his full power..unlike All Might..doom like nothing"I said.

All just nodded.Izuku just sweatdropped.

"You save my life BBB"he monologued.

"Heh that why he jerk.Deku always fucking nerd."Bakugou tch.

"See..i dont think hes going to be popular"Asui said.

"What are you talking you goddamn amphibian.Im surely become hero..a badass hero and people will worship me"Bakugou said like maniac one.

Asui chuckled as she non taken with that insult as she frog.I need to wear sunglass as Aoyama was praising himself.Ughh shining!.

So i decided to wear headphone because thing getting chaos as Bakugou yelled like maniac

"Aoyama wake me up when we arrive okay"I said before i took a nap.

"Oui"Aoyama nodded.

In BBB Elemental mindspace...

Fire:I wonder what kind training we gonna face

Wind:Maybe something awesome

Leaf:Yeayy rescue..Leaf like it!!

I felt someone poked my cheek.It was Aoyama as he told we had arrived at USJ.I nodded and awoke and did some streching.What a nice one.I was the last person who got out from the bus.I jawdropped when saw USJ.Holy Andromeda!..so majestic.I wonder how much cost to construct this one.

"So here we are USJ.You are going to do rescuing thing."Aizawa sensei walked at the entrance and followed by us.

All of us jawdropped!.We were full of excitement!because we saw..really diasaster simulations!!!...I sweatdropped.At least we didnt have to kick out to the galaxy!

What we saw were...

A natural disasters.....

A sinking a ship....

A burning building....

A ruined building...

A mountain..a lava!!!

And more....

."oh my...these are amazing"Kirishima said

"Hmm..from my observation..these simulation will test our quirk wheater we can adapt or not but i didnt expect these ..kind over bit"Momo said.

"What can you expected Momo.Like Aizawa sensei said before..natural disaster is unfair"I said to her.

"Oh yeah.I forgot.My bad"Momo chuckled.

"This kid is something else."Aizawa monologued.

We then greeted by an astronout man.Before Aizawa sensei could introduce...Izuku niisan accidently introduced that astronout.I sweatdropped as my niisan was in fanboying mode.