chappy 4 ; boring days ?

" yeah so that about sums it up "
ochaco said as she ended her explanation of the last year to y/n

" wow you guys went through an awful lot ." her voice turning to a whisper " sho didn't even tell me "

y/n felt bad for the whole class don't get her wrong but , she seemed to notice while floaty girl was telling her story that it seemed to be the same people who were in mess over and over again .

she couldn't help but think about how much of a toll that took on their mental health . the only thing she was grateful for in that whole ordeal they went through was how close the class had gotten because of it. she noticed slowly with her brother how he changed but she didn't know it was because of these events .

y/n knew her brother went through a lot and eventually found himself because of the new friends he surrounded himself with . she wanted that too she wanted to be able to be like todo and to find a group of people who would accept her and her baggage . she NEEDED to find that group and soon . she had been noticing her happiness wasn't where it used to be .

today had been y/n's 3rd day of school she was getting closer to the class and little by little she started to understand how the class could have changed shouto .

Everyone was extremely nice and open to her through her few days at the school . Y/n loved how open everyone in the class was except for a certain scarlet eyed pom pom who seemed to scowl on the daily .

but soon enough over the last 3 days nothing had happened no hero training or anything y/n quite frankly was bored

but soon enough over the last 3 days nothing had happened no hero training or anything y/n quite frankly was bored . she was ready to show off her quirk and the whole class silently wished they could see it . Soon enough the day finally came after 4 days of getting used to the slow tempo of a new school .

Mr

Mr. aizawa stood at the front of the class jumped out of his slumber bag and walked towards his podium and explained how class 1-a would be battling each other to examine if their quirks had grown any in the last year or not . everyone excitingly jumped up and down and couldn't wait to finally stop the boring days that had raced by . but what was said next put the whole class into not only a mood of determination but relief to finally know the certain girls quirk .

They automatically assumed it had to either be something cool, something stronger or on the same level as todoroki  since they were siblings and she was endevours child .

Mr.Aizawa stood at the front of the class and continued to explain how each person would fight in pairs to work their way up to earn a fight from y/n . this shook y/n to her core . she was not expecting to become a prize in this hero training . once again y/n felt like she was just an obstacle in people's life that was placed there for people to overcome and be better. This situation felt no different then when her dad set her up as shoutos obstacle. she was tired of it and she would show that by raising hell to the person who ended the battle with her . she was ready but were they ?

———————————->
hi guys ! or anyone who reads this story at all, I hope it's good i'm trying just writing how I would imagine the bnha universe would b in real life more or less ! ik this chap was pretty boring and informational and the next one will most likely b too. i'm trying to introduce your quirk slowly but also set up the new battle which i'm just doing on a whim since none of this has happened in the anime really ! >3 I hope this gets some more views until then let's vibe to ourselves 🧎🏾‍♂️🏌🏾‍♀️