chappy 15..taught to kiss ?

" when I was born my family was not doing well I was born right in the midst of shoutos arranged quirk birth 2 years later than the event. So, I was born by accident. I guess you could say in a way I was expected but, my quirk was not. My mom wanted another child but only so she wouldn't have to see my dad in her kids face when she looked at them. when shouto was 6 and I was 4 my dad began quirk battles. shouto understood his quirk and his sides I didn't .

My dad always got annoyed with me because, I couldn't keep up with shouto in knowledge. During our first quirk fight My dad knew he was wrong when he thought shouto was the most powerful in the family. At the age of 4 I beat shouto for the first time in a quirk battle and beat him again and again all the way until I was 10 and he was 12 he finally beat me I don't know how it's something only shouto and my dad can do they say it'll only work if the quirks are made for each other.

You couldn't ask me to describe the process because, I just don't know how they do it. Their the only 2 who can stop me when I get like that. Shouto's nice about it he calms me down but, my dad realized when I was 6 that he could use fear to get me to never act out with my quirk .

Shouto got the same treatment I did but, it stopped for him for me it never did . when shouto got into his last year of middle school and was recommended for ua my dad was happy I mean the whole family was.we all celebrated and gave him a congratulations. I was supposed to go too y'know "

you turned your head to bakugou who was staring at you with interest and playing with a strand of your hair

you turned your head to bakugou who was staring at you with interest and playing with a strand of your hair. He pulled on it twice to let you know he was still listening acknowledging this you kept going

" I was accepted and everyone was happy except my dad . he said he wanted shouto to go there and get big and accept his right side but , I would stop all that if I went . I was so angry I didn't notice how my body had changed I was absorbing all the heat from my dad without even knowing . it was too much heat for me though and I passed out.

When I woke up I was in the car with my dad . he explained that he was taking me away because I was a danger to shouto for being the one who helped him not use his fire side in an attempt to defy him .

he said that it wouldn't be a total waste he said I would have good training for the next couple of years . which was a lie the training was gruesome it hurt and it took hours days almost at a time , he overworked my quirk and made me switch how long I could go using it , he hit me when I didn't respond the way he wanted to or talk the way he wanted me too. shouto was right my dad built me as a weapon to defeat him.

Over the last two years I was taught that I was nothing more than just a reminder to shouto that there's always someone better than him and always will be . if he stops working I can take his spot and he will be number 2 .

of course shouto could care less but, he still doesn't want me to beat him ,that goes for anybody you never want your younger sibling to beat you ."