Mitsuki Mentors

" I- I didn't hit her I know I didn't — I wouldn't — I would never "

he said his cries coming out short " we — we were just in the kitchen — it all happened so fast I swear I just — l "he took a deep breath and let it go trying to calm down

" I just wanted to talk and then when we did — I kissed her no that's not what happened first no — "

he tried to let his thoughts slow so he could process what happened the night before " I bent down to kiss her and she moved away she moved her head away from me and just like in class that day I was in shock I couldn't figure out if I was doing it wrong or if —if my timing was off or if she just simply didn't like me anymore "

he sighed " I got mad I couldn't hold it in —it just it was it still is pissing me off how she just —she ignores it she ignored it all and went right back to trying to wash the glass she drank out of "

" katsuki not my wine glass " he paused " katsuki bakugou we'll be talking about my glasses after this —just keep going "

bakugou gulped " uh she uh — " looking away from his mother he went back to speaking " I got mad it pissed me off so I told her to give me the cup and she didn't —she said she could wash it and I told her to give me the cup and she just— I know she only acted that way because she still wanted to be respectful I could tell she didn't feel all that comfortable after I tried to kiss her again —I knew she was only saying she would wash the cup so she could think for a minute alone but I was just so mad "

he groaned " I didn't even pay attention in the moment to her body or mine my hand just flew up — I know I didn't have the intent to hit her I just — I was gonna wipe her eyes. "

" what do you mean why would you have to do that—you two were obviously arguing so why would you do anything that might scare her "

" she was crying I noticed it when I was yelling I think I scared her she started crying I don't even think she noticed she was until I said something I felt bad and so I raised my hand to wipe away her tears but she just —"

he sighed " she dropped the glass "

mitsuki felt her body shake " kats she did not drop my glass "

he gulped " s-she dropped the glass "

mitsuki was trying her hardest not to scream " please continue on son " she said fake smiling bakugou looked away trying to hide a laugh

" when she dropped the cup all hell broke loose it was like that was all I needed to see what I had done . She was shaking like full on shaking when I brought my hand close to her face she flinched and she just—- she was — "

he sucked in breath feeling himself getting sad again "she was so scared just so scared — I had to tell her so many times I wasn't gonna hit her she wanted to leave she really wanted to leave but for some reason she stayed all I know is that —she was so scared and it broke me "

he sighed " I don't know why I raised my hand to her anyways— she's a victim of abuse and I now that that's not new news to me I knew that and my body still raised my hand and I just — I can't believe I made her think that I would do something like that "

he paused " why would she think I would do something like that she used to feel so comfortable around me and now she's jumping at every move I —"

" she didn't do it because she was afraid of you "

mitsuki sighed and looked in front of her " you said she forgot a lot of things right"

bakugou nodded

" so , imagine forgetting almost everything about your life - I would think she has the way your making it seem "

he shook his head yes to tell her she was right

" ok so imagine forgetting everything and then your with a guy who people describe as an asshole and say he's really rude and mean "

bakugous face turned into a scowl

" imagine that same guy coming out of no where telling you that you dated him that you were the only one in the class who could handle him "

she sighed " I feel for her that's like telling a ring master after they've fallen to a brain injury that they have to go back out there and stand in front of a huge tiger and do tricks and not die it's a lot "

" I can't tell if I should be mad that your relating me to a beast or encouraged that you think i'm that great"

she smiled " then that same guy keeps trying things with you. You said you tried three times and the first two you got the same response which was her telling you no it seems —so imagine him trying that again "

she rubs his back " and then remember more likely than not she remembers and feels her dads abuse more now then before because she's getting her abuse memories thrown into her brain all at once just like her other ones it's a lot for her.

So she's probably really sensitive right now. "

he looked away

" she probably knows you wouldn't  harm her since you said she thought of you two as friends but her brain just — let's just say her brain keeps thinking she's still in the abusive situation "

" so it's not my fault " he said trying to push it off on someone else knowing that would've made him feel better

" no it's still 100% your fault your a guy have some respect when a lady says no "

she raised her hand and slapped his back hard " if she told you no twice you don't try it again you understand ?" she gave him a death glare " you shouldn't have even tried it the second time knowing you had different intentions then her. She literally told you she doesn't remember it like that kats and you still tried to press on with your feelings "

" yeah but I -"

" no buts you men need to understand no if she said no the first time you leave it alone and if you know you have no Interest on being the poor girls friend right now then please kats stop bothering her let her deal with what she's dealing with .

cause it sounds like a lot " she patted his back

" I know — and I really do miss her and how we we're before this I miss it all I miss having someone who understood me but "

he sighed and felt his cheeks go wet again " I have no interest in being friends with her "

mitsuki felt herself be blown back thinking the boy would've still tried knowing that the type of person he is

" I can't and I won't let myself get heartbroken especially when I want to become number one hero she's not even what I came to UA for. "

he wiped his eyes and sat up straighter returning to his old self trying to be hurtful to make himself feel better 

" and i'm not losing that spot to any bitch "

🦶🏾🦶🏾🦶🏾🦶🏾🦶🏾
ok wait cause I think I was a bit harsh at the end but I do think bakugou would say something like that no matter if he liked the person or not as a way to convince himself he doesn't care for them anymore 😔, so kinda hurtful i'm sorry never let a person you like call you a b* everyone