chappy.. 31 what is this change ?

* long chapter but you'll thank me >3

" y/n you can't keep running we'll have to fight eventually ."

shouto screamed across the backyard trying to find your hidden body. You sat heavy breathing behind a tree hoping your father wouldn't come outside.

" y/n I don't wanna get in trouble .. just come out "

he was getting closer and closer to where you were. Your breath hitched as you felt the leaves crunch underneath shotos shoes

" please "

he said stepping front of you bending to your height and taking your little hand in his normal sized one.

For a 10 year old you were underweight,  skin barely hanging to your bones, your eyes held almost no light in them eye bags visible to almost anyone who got close to you, hands and height underneath the average .

You were not your average 10 year old and neither was your quirk. shoto tugged on your hand getting you to stand up

" come on let's just get it over with ok "

you followed him eyes on the floor . Shoto towered over you with his remarkable height for a 12 year old 

" look I promise I won't hurt you like the other times i'll stop I promise "

you didn't believe him . All these times your dad made you have a quirk battle shoto always tried to stop right when you were on your last leg.

He would look at your pleading eyes in front of him and cringe at the thought of continuing to hurt you . But your father made that almost impossible. He always made shoto finish you.

Shoto had been beating you down ever since your first quirk fights when you were 6 so you were prepared for today to be no different. 

" ready " he asked getting into position.

" r-ready " your quiet voice trembled already afraid and feeling the hurt your body would soon suffer as always after fights with shoto .

Right out the gate shoto threw ice at you trying to get you back into the fighting mindset. you used your quirk to gain energy to throw a ray of heat at him blocking the ice and melting it

. he continued to throw ice at you as you continued to run away from it and just throw the occasional heat ray . This was going on for too long with neither of you changing it up and when endeavor walked in he was upset and you could tell .

Somehow shoto noticed first quickly changing up the fight so you both wouldn't have to deal with your angry father .

" come on y/n I know you can do better "

you saved all your energy so you could use it for something powerful at the end but shoto started running towards you and sliding ice your way to freeze the ground under you.