chappy 26.. dont do it

You felt the cold air whistling through the room causing you to pull on the covers. You knew that it was probably late Into the morning but, you just didn't want to leave your spot.

You were comfortable and you had already indented your spot into the bed. Until you felt your body getting so cold. Which was ok due to your quirk but most of the time you were more so hot than cold which was causing your body to shake and stir.

THIRD PERSON POV

bakugou sat at his desk spinning around and around in his chair it was 11 am and he had been waiting all morning for you to get up. He had been through a course of events that morning including making breakfast for you guys which you didn't get up for , using the restroom several times to pass time , calling kirishima, and in the end he became so bored of waiting for you that he sat at his desk and tried to catch up on his homework .

He had been spinning in his chair for the last 5 minutes trying to stop himself from waking you up. He wanted so bad to talk about yesterday and see if you were still ok with what you two discussed. He felt himself getting anxious waiting for you and had an idea he scoffed and whispered under his breath

" ugh I know this is wrong but she's taking too long "

he pushed himself off his chair and moved himself over to his window opening it and turning the hot air down. he sat back in his chair continuing to spin around . He felt bad for what he just did but he was getting anxious and anxiety and his anger did not mix into something pleasant .

He waited a few moments until finally you started moving around back and forth trying to get warm. He watched smirking as you were obviously cold and his plan was working he saw you begin to try to pull the cover up and had to think fast he knew if you pulled the blankets up there was a chance his plan would fail .

he moved his feet from the floor onto the bottom of the bed causing them to sit on the cover and stop the pull you had on the cover. He saw you groan and keep trying to pull the cover still smirking to himself knowing you would soon wake up. finally he got his wish as you spoke with a low sleepy voice

" kats please "

he felt himself soften and without thinking let out a

"yeah babe " he straightened wondering how you would reply to that knowing you two hadn't talked about yesterday yet .

Much to his surprise you didn't at all.

"it's so cold , i'm so cold" you said as you continued to try to pull the cover over your head again

" why don't you get up and move around i'm sure it'll be warmer?" he said thinking you would take his advice

" I don't normally get to sleep this late and it's sunday I have to go back home today "

you said making him feel bad not knowing how hard your life at home could have been and then having to work on your quirk for years and hours. He knew it must've been hard no one had really been there for you .

Yeah icy hot was there but he always had this underlying hate for you that had never really shown until now . No one had ever just been there.

" do you want me to warm you up "

" yes please " you said opening the cover up a little for him to make his way in .

He got up from the chair and made his way to the bed . Getting behind you and pulling the cover over you two . You instantly felt his heat from his body transfer over to your cold one