chappy 21 .. it all started with a fall

it was two weeks after your conversation with bakugou. You guys had become closer not in terms of dating or liking each other but in terms of being friends. You and bakugou had hung up the fact of you guys dating , even though deep down you still liked him you were scared to let yourself get close to him again after what he said to you and bakugou was too scared to allow himself too .

This didn't stop you two from being the best of friends though or however you and his relationship worked. you had been at bakugous house for studying with kiri when bakugou got mad at kiri for not understanding the algebra equation he had given him for the 4th time

 you had been at bakugous house for studying with kiri when bakugou got mad at kiri for not understanding the algebra equation he had given him for the 4th time

" WEIRD HAIR I CANT KEEP CHANGING THE EQUATION GET ONE RIGHT STUPID " bakugou was wacking kiri in his head with his own test. sitting back bakugou looked towards you sprawled out on the floor

" fail ... fail... fail"

" OI WHAT ARE YOU DOING " bakugou screamed at you .

" fail... fail... fail " you continued .

" STOP IT Y/N OR ELSE ILL MAKE YOU"

" fail... fail.. fai-"

he jumped off the bed to the floor and picked you up by you shirt screaming in your face " ARE YOU DUMB I SAID STOP EXTRA"

normally you would've been scared and shivered in your spot but bakugou had been helping you with that. He had helped you for the last two weeks to see that you didn't need to jump at everything. You had simply gotten used to the fact that bakugou was a yeller and you were somehow ok with it. You had changed you were more sure of yourself bakugou had raised your confidence and kiri helped by telling you how pretty you were everyday and how you were your own person with or without your dad.

" sorry I just I know i'm gonna fail. Math is so hard kat " Math had been your worst subject for as long as you could remember and here was mr.Aizawa giving you a test tomorrow on a new core subject you absolutely hated.

bakugou stared down at you replying

" y/n if you don't put in the work of course you'll fail . you have to work for what you want stop giving up. Your always in your mind that's why you ruin things ."

" I can only try "

" guys i'm so hungry bakugou do you have any food ?"

" yeah downstairs but i'm not getting it for you weird hair. "

" but baku come on man i'm so hungry i can't even walk down your stairs "

" y/n are you hungry? "

" a little but im only willing to eat if you take me to the market "

bakugou was annoyed. Every study session you had you begged to go to the market to get pork buns and bakugou always gave in and walked you and kiri there. Bakugou still had feelings for you as much as he hated to admit it but he knew it wasn't going to work he knew you two had so much happen ,even without you two dating ,he felt gross for what he did and couldn't bring himself to even try to ask you out. so he tried to make himself feel better by taking you to get your pork buns everytime you asked for them. which was everyday every night in a row.

" fine let's go. " he rolled his eyes and dragged you arm and body to the top of his stairs

" if you don't get up right now i'm dragging you head first down like i'm carrying a corpse"

" ugh"

you reluctantly got up and followed him outside locking arms with kiri

" kiri I just want pork buns "

" I know I know bakugous getting the pork buns "

you all walked into the store and you watched as bakugou told the cashier what you wanted you pulled on bakugous sleeve and told him i'm gonna go get something to drink ok

" oi spend all my money why don't you "

smiling you ran to the nearby drink aisle to pick up f/d ( favorite drink) but as you turned the corner you bumped into someone and you both fell down .

" are you ok ?"a blond spoke to you .

" uh yeah I think so this is new"

" oh um do you uh do this often or something ? "

" no I mean i've been here a few times bu-"

you quickly cut yourself off as you noticed you were laying on the blond boy with both of you on the floor. he started laughing

" i know your embarrassed and all but please my legs are begging to be set free"

he kept laughing as he pushed you off of him . you stood up and grabbed your drink and tried to rush out of the aisle.

" wait um I just i think i know you from somewhere "

you a little stunned at his forward address stuttered

" h-huh ? "

he was about to explain but was interrupted when he heard a yell

" Y/N IF YOU DONT GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE IM NOT PAYING FOR ANY OF IT "

you jumped and remembered you told bakugou you would be right back you were just gonna get a drink. the blonde boy next to you was speechless he knew exactly whos voice that belonged to he smirked he knew exactly who you were and he wasn't gonna let you leave so easy you were the key to him getting insight and what he needed.

" hey um can I get your number I just wanted to talk to you you seem kinda funny "

" um i don't know if I should give it out to strangers "

" you were just on top of me ? are you sure i'm really a stranger " he asked walking closer to you .

your mind was racing you couldn't figure out if you should get it over with and give your number or run and tell bakugou you were sorry. you simply went with the easier of the two and gave your number to the boy . he passed his phone to you with you writing your name and then he told you his number but when you got to the contact name you remembered you two never fully introduced yourselves.

" hey um what do I put for your contact name ? "

he smirked and laughed to himself he thought

' my how innocent is sweet little todorokis little sister from 1-a that she doesn't know me '

locking eyes with you he answered

"monoma"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
k so I totally wanna write a fanfic where it's like oikawa right and he just gaslights you throughout 😭, like idk it seems like such a good concept and ic find a story like that so I think i'm gonna write it myself .