cheers to remembrance

You lunged at him hoping to catch him off guard only to get blasted in your face with ice

" This is how you want to do this " he spoke venom in his voice " really " he said reaching his ice off to freeze you in it.

Jumping out of the way you let out a thermal ray and watched as he leaped away your attack missing completely

" y/n why are you doing this let's just go home " he said getting annoyed you felt your timer to win this battle ticking.

You knew once he hit the stage where he was angry again you would have no chance against him this was your only shot.

You ran towards him throwing a thermal beam and then sucking the air from around you two to freeze the motion going on around you. You ran your way through fixing shotos feet to stand right in front of your beam and his hands to his side pointing at his feet so when he threw out ice it would freeze his feet instead.

You moved and unfreezed letting everything play out in front of you. Shoto spraying his feet with ice and your beam piercing him causing him to stumble backward as far as he could feet glued to the ground.

he groaned and you saw how upset you had made him with one hit. It didn't work it just made him more upset

" god I hate when we do this " he said before his flames covered his side growing down his arm towards his feet and melting the ice he created

" all I wanted to do was get you back home safely " he said running and throwing ice toward you causing you to move backwards only to be trapped with another wall of ice meeting your back

" yet we're standing here with you throwing a tantrum and me fixing it " he kept his ice coming at your front still talking there was no where to go

" i'm doing what's for your own good " he had you trapped in the ice the one that was coming toward you stopped and spread across your body almost as if capturing you.

You sat up straight in a case of ice you couldn't escape from

" i'm doing what's right for you I know I am " he walked towards you standing in front of you looking at your defeated self " We're going home " he said placing his hand up to melt the ice around you.

You body fumed heat forming in your stomach at people telling you what you were going to do , conversations left unspoken , questions left unanswered, normalized fear of your own family.

You were tired.

You would not allow this to happen again.

" NO " you screamed out your body getting colder than you could handle freezing air spilling out from around you the air evaporating around your body.

Your eyes lit up in a pure shine of white your body turning a new shade of white the ice behind you bending back the one holding you down cracking and spilling away from you.

You body almost glowing hair all over your head almost as if being pulled out from your scalp. Your eyes changed a color of white almost matching your wrists.

You felt powerful for a moment looking down at shotos confused face. Almost in a trance you raised your hand to get ready to blast him away.

" this is better I like this me better " you spoke as shoto stared at you confused on what was going on. .

You were confused yourself you had no control over what you were doing or saying it was as if you were trapped inside your mind and your body was doing what it wanted on its own.

You were not pointing your hand at your brother your body was. Almost blasting out a powerful beam of chilled ice you felt pain ring out through your whole body throwing your mind back into your body. You now having control over what you were doing screamed out trying to get shotos attention

" WHAT IS THIS " you yelled looking around you in fear as you seen yourself hovered above the ground almost like you were flying but only about a few steps above the ground.

Your body was in too much pain to calm down and stop what your new quirk wanted to do

" I-I-I CANT CONTROL IT " you screamed looking to him for help who was only more confused than you were. Standing off in front of you confused.

" GE-GET AWAY " you screamed at him feeling a surge of power running through your body almost giving you cold shock before you could stop yourself a cold burst escaped from your body coming out from everywhere almost as if you were exploding.

Looking around you saw a sliver of blue fire run through and then it was gone almost in a flash. You screaming out. crying as your body grew so cold you could barely feel all your limbs .

A big exploding light and freezing gust of air puffed out rolling over the street and the buildings finally finishing up dropping you onto the ground but instead falling into a set of hands

With one last breath you breathed out your breath coming out as a puff of white gas into the air. You turned your head to look at the area you once knew grass frozen ice all over the flowers, sides of the buildings having ice all over them.

You had done this.

Your body tired but you could barely move your eyes dropping tears you couldn't even feel

" y/n stop crying " you heard a voice say " you gotta stop crying your stronger than that "

your eyes drooped closed and you fell into a deep sleep.