A God Sent Fail

" we gotta stop doing this "

" I don't know I kinda like it " he laughed

Ever since that night you answered bakugous phone call you two had been calling and falling asleep with each other on the phone.

For weeks, it was almost a routine after you came home from school you would go train your new quirk with your brothers come back home with the intent of going to sleep and then somehow end up on the phone with bakugou waking up in the morning to him calling your name waking you up for school that day.

" i'm like your alarm " he laughed

" yeah the worst alarm ever you wake up and get ready first and then don't wake me up until I only have 5 minutes left to get ready "

you were rushing out your room door to brush your teeth

" hey be thankful I even wake you up. "

you scoffed " whatever I gotta go i'll see you at school ok "

he grunted as a response and you hung up getting ready shoto coming to your door to rush you.

" y/n come on we're gonna be late "

you grabbed your backpack and closed the door behind you

" still talking to bakugou I see "

you froze " it's not like that "

he laughed

" I swear shoto it's nothing like that happening I still don't like him and I can't believe we dated so-"

he smirked and locked the house behind you two " sounds like your trying to convince yourself more than me " he said.

You looked to the side and away ignoring his statement.

" y'know it's fine if you do no one will—"

" shoto shutup please I already said I didn't like him I don't want to say it agin " you spoke and he shut his mouth.

Lately you had been able to say things and he would just listen. Your other siblings had noticed this around the house you had changed and they had no choice but to accept it.

Walking onto the Ua campus you spotted mina and waved bye to shoto to go talk with her " hey y/n "

you smiled " hi mina "

" so what are you doing later ? "

" nothing really I was just gonna go home and watch movies "

she groaned " boringgg "

" it's fun i'm looking forward to it what are you planning on doing later ?"

she put her arm around your shoulders her guiding you to the classroom " me and the guys are going out later. It's gonna be fun " she said honestly happy and excited

" well I hope you guys do have fun "

walking in the class the both of you went your separate ways her going to her desk and you going to yours behind bakugou " I see I woke you up on time " he smirked