Unfortunate new beginnings

" dabi you mean " the male turned towards shoto anger present on his face " I no longer go by that name " he tapped his foot in the middle of you two " so you two gonna attack or can I go " he said obviously bored.

you were a mess of confusion your heart hurting and swelling at what was just said in front of you. Your body shaking and not moving you wanted so badly to run away to leave this crazy situation to go home and cry trying to piece it together

" t-to-toy—"

" what's her problem " he interrupted walking a little closer to shoto resting his arm on your brothers shoto " I dig the new look y/n " he said your outside stone face breaking at the use of your name.

This was him this was your brother. why was he in an alleyway. Why was his name now dabi and most of all what happened to his skin.

Shoto moved his shoulder letting dabis arm fall off causing a scoff from the older male. " y/n we're leaving let's go "

he reached out and grabbed your hand " n-no " you let out looking over at touya or dabi or whoever this man was trying to figure out what had happened to your brother

" touya wh-"

" y/n were not doing this I said let's go " he said yanking your forearm and tugging you away from the male.

" l-let-let me go " your cried looking back and forth between shoto and your older brother

" shoto get off of me "

" I see i'm no longer wanted here " he tapped his shoe on the ground as the two of you were leaving he walked back down the alleyway speaking over his shoulder for the both of you to hear " y/n if you want help with your new quirk come see me "

shotos grip tightened on your forearm and you screamed out in pain at both his grip and having to watch your older brother walk off again not knowing when you'd see him again

" shoto please your hurting m- TOU- wait dabi wait just please come back wait " you cried out gripping onto shotos hand to get it off of you.

" I don't know where to find you " you cried out shoto whipped you around and placed you in front of him

" what do you mean where to find him " he said looking down at you

" your not thinking of going to go see that —that—- that villian " he said stuttering out staring at your face all over in disgust.

You were crying " how can you say that he's our brother "

" he means nothing to us " he snapped " he is not on the good side of this fight."

he told you grabbing your hand and walking you two back past the store " how can you say things like that how can you just not care "

in front of you his face was changing from anger to sadness away from your view " shoto please what if it were me " he yelled at you

" you wouldn't do something like that "

" how would you know " you screamed he whipped you around once again getting closer to your face screaming

" I JUST KNOW " he was in your face anger present on his just like your father " your my sister I know you better than any person, any book , any scene in a movie, any 400 page essay that someone can write on you.

I know you better and I know for a fact" his voice broke standing in front of you " you would never break my heart like that " he said anger still laced in all his words.

Your body shaking and fingertips gone cold from the essence of his quirk going off scared you. you thought you had changed you thought you two had fixed this. You thought the day in the hospital when your body went through change that you did too but you were wrong you were standing here afraid , motionless, and helpless just like you did when your dad yelled at you.

You had never felt so powerless in your life than when you stood in front of your father and now for a second time you felt it again and only standing in front of your brother.

you backed away from him trying to escape your brothers anger scared he may do something similar to your dad " where are you going y/n "

you kept walking backwards " I-i'm leaving I - need to breathe"

" your not going anywhere except home y/n I can't trust you right now " he spoke words ice crisp your body feeling cold and you seeing the clear gas from ice roll off under you.

You looked down only to see your feet frozen to the ground looking back up at him with terror on your face.

You quickly used your quirk to heat yourself through the ice turning around to run away before hearing his ice cold voice from behind you again " if you leave me here alone right now I swear to god y/n i will start a quirk battle right here right now "

your eyes widened and your mind raced you had to get out of this.

Shoto was not himself he was hurt and his anger was taking over you had to get out of here before he lost it just like your dad.

You hated to think of such a thing. You knew deep down your brother would never think of doing such a thing but angry shoto could be just as scary when he had two god like quirks to do his bidding.

You closed your eyes turned around to face him and ran.