'were not friends y/n '

walking into the classroom bakugou looked around for you.

The class had just been told that the morning period would be a free since aizawa-sensei was out on a hero job.

Bakugou turned his head each and every way looking for your white hair that drew you apart from the crowd finding you seated next to mina who seemed confused while talking to you.

" y/n " he let out taking a deep breath .

" bakugou what's wrong "

minas eyes went wide at the name you used unsure why you were calling your boyfriend his last name after you two had moved on from that step .

Deciding to mind her business she walked off and went to find kirishima and sero.

" y/n do you remember "

you laughed " remember what ? " you spoke confused by the male in front of you

" y/n who am I to you " he asked looking down on your sitting body .

You thought long and hard finally coming up with an answer " a classmate " you smiled uncomfortably as he looked dumbfounded you noticing this took it back " I can actually call you my friend I have no problem with that "

you smiled he fumed trying to keep it down as much as he could to spare you embarrassment

" friends you think were friends" he asked your smile faltering confused

" is that not what you want " he felt that he was losing himself still not trying to embarrass you

" no y/n that's not what I want " he laughed " y/n we're dating your my girlfriend "

you jumped back a little in your seat unsure how you two could possibly be dating. on one end you could see that bakugou was honestly a bit cute when he was being calm and rational but in your head he was angry and mad all the time you weren't sure that you could handle him

" I-I don't think that's true " you let out a short laugh looking around uncomfortable

" So your gonna tell me your dumb memory is so screwed you can't remember dating a god like me " he said

" I just I can't bring myself to believe that are you sure you don't have me confused with any of the other girls " you asked still unbelieving .

Bakugou was losing himself he felt his calm persona spilling through the cracks at you telling him multiple times he was wrong.

At you accusing him of lying he was getting mad voice raising

" Your lying you have to be I refuse to believe icy hot especially after everything the both of us have been through " he sighed " I made it so far "

you stood up and touched his shoulder making your way around your desk to him

" bakugou I can't say I understand what you're talking about or what you mean but i'm sure we can work it all out and be friends " you said smiling not understanding where you went wrong .

He fumed voice getting louder with every word        
" Friends don't kiss y/n " he moved his shoulder from your grasp

" Friends don't come to each other's house and sleep in the same bed y/n " he got closer to you

" friends don't make out and give the other a boner y/n " he looked down at you eyes locked on yours your stomach dropped

" Friends don't say I love you y/n " you looked up at him shocked by his vulgar language.

"I-"

" we're not friends y/n "

" if you don't want to be that's fin-"

" we're not friends because I fucking love you y/n "

your eyes widened confused still " l-lov-"

he reached down and tried to kiss you only for you to doge and pat his chest.

He raised up confused at your actions and a bit saddened " w-wh-what the hell what are you doing " he asked voice raised so loud your eardrums were ringing.

You brought your hands to your ears and pressed and tried to drown out his explicit language " and that right there bakugou is why i'm sure we never dated " you said walking over to your brother and squatting down beside him.

Leaving bakugou next to your desk still staring down at where you once were in shock that nothing he did went his way.

You really didn't remember him. After he had just screamed out his love for you in front of the whole class you still couldn't remember. He didn't understand he couldn't wrap his head around it. Mind racing speeding.

He could only let a few words slip from his mind " d-do I give up "

only to be met with a hard pat on his back " no bro" kirishima stood next to him hand still placed on his back to comfort his heartbroken friend

" I can only assume what's going on since shotos only told some of us but man if her memories are gone "

he looked down and sighed feeling bad for his friend " there's not much you can do man "

bakugous face went stotic almost as if he couldn't feel after thinking about giving up

" but I know your not like that " his face turned to look at kirishima eyes glued on his

" your determination is so manly I just know your not gonna stop and your gonna get her back and when you do i'll be right there congratulating you on not giving up. "